Quality Assurance Advisor Mid-Level - ERC SLOD Bank (Remote)
Company: United Services Automobile Association (USAA)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Purpose of Job
We are seeking a talented Quality Assurance Advisor in our SLOD
Bank area to support our AML and Fraud teams.
This position is a work from home opportunity Occasional travel may
be required to USAA facility for training and/or meetings.
Responsible for developing, implementing and sustaining quality
assurance/control programs to ensure effective and efficient
policies, processes, and procedures are aligned and followed.
Conducts quality reviews and delivers results to appropriate
stakeholders and develops action plans for success.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level.
* Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from
business activities and the job role.
* Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively
identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
* Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and
procedures for business activities.
* Uses proficient knowledge to provide guidance in the design,
assessment, implementation and/or administration of moderately
complex quality assurance/control programs, practices and
* Identifies and evaluates quality standards, measurements, and
process improvements to ensure they are aligned with internal
practices and regulatory requirements.
* Administers quality assurance/control programs and communicates
quality program decisions.
* Schedules and facilitates training and administers training
materials and events to meet quality requirements.
* Briefs key stakeholders and management on quality
assurance/control review results, trends, studies, and initiatives,
and recommends courses of action.
* Serves as a resource to team members and/or business and
identifies appropriate issues for escalation.
* Bachelor's degree required, or 4 additional years of related
experience beyond the minimum required in lieu of degree (8 years
in lieu of degree)
* 4 or more years of quality assurance, control, operations or
* Previous experience working in a financial services
* Demonstrated experience analyzing data, identifying trends, and
* Knowledge of federal laws, rules, and regulations, to include:
USA Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), OFAC/Sanctions.
* Ability to manage multiple reviews in a fast-paced, deadline
* Experience in AML and Fraud investigations to include SAR
* ACAMS or CFE certifications.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to
describe the principal functions of the job and should not be
construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements
that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and
establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid
within the salary range based on your experience and market
position. The salary range for this position is: $72,900 -
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall
corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the
USAA Board of Directors.
* Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is
additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations
where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium: will be addressed on an individual-basis for
applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their
physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension,
life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time
off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and
various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning
and continuing education assists employees with their professional
To see details on our outstanding benefits, visit USAA Total
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: United Services Automobile Association (USAA), Dallas , Quality Assurance Advisor Mid-Level - ERC SLOD Bank (Remote), Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!