Medical Scribe (Spanish Bilingual)
Company: Oak Street Health Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The purpose of an Oak Street Health Medical Scribe is to be the
personal data assistant to the primary care provider. This means
handling clinical data responsibilities for providers during
patient visits in our centers. Medical Scribes are trained to be
experts in structured clinical assessments, accurate and specific
documentation, population health workflows, and team-based
healthcare. A major goal will be to also facilitate efficient and
effective medical care for our patients. Oak Street Health is
hiring Medical Scribes at over 100 centers in 20 states. Apply
* Observing and recording patient encounters/examinations
* Documenting patient information, history, and diagnoses
* Assisting in medical management
* Documenting medical decision making
* Consultation with the care team and other providers on patient
* Other duties as assigned
What we're looking for
* Applicants committed to ongoing learning that are interested in
full-time short-term (1 year) or longer-term opportunities. We are
especially interested in recent graduate/gap year/deferred
acceptance premedical students looking to gain practical, paid
experience in a patient care setting prior to applying to medical,
dental, nursing, or physician assistant school.
* Advanced communication skills.
* Ability to type 70+ words per minute.
* Basic level of medical knowledge and/or a willingness to learn
* Ability and willingness to take direction and be a member of a
team providing patient care.
* Excellent job attendance. (Our providers count on you.)
* Ability to work approximately 40-45 hours per week (full-time
position) with predictable hours and protected break times.
* Compliance with hospital and Oak Street Health policies,
* Fluency in Spanish, Polish, Russian, or other languages spoken by
people in the communities we serve (where necessary)
* US work authorization
* Someone who embodies being "Oaky".
What it means to be OAKY:
* Creating an unmatched patient experience
* Driving clinical excellence
* Taking ownership and driving for results
* Being relentlessly determined
* Radiating positive energy
* Assuming good intentions
Why Oak Street Health?
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of
community-based healthcare centers that provides higher quality
health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical
costs, and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare
in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic,
comprehensive, and integrated care right in our patient's
communities, we can keep our patients healthy and then reinvest
cost savings in further care for those same communities and others.
Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to
tens of thousands of people in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan,
Pennsylvania, and Ohio. With an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak
Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody
Oak Street values and are passionate about the mission to rebuild
healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit http://www.oakstreethealth.com.
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers advantages that can't be
found in other clinical workplaces, including:
* The opportunity to be part of a hyper-growth company focused on
changing the future of healthcare.
* Paid vacation/sick time, retirement options, as well as health,
vision, and dental benefits
* Brand new, beautiful working environment
* Supportive and fun culture
* High levels of responsibility and rapid advancement
* Opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace
diversity and encourage all interested readers to learn more here:
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - Oak Street Health
Keywords: Oak Street Health Inc., Dallas , Medical Scribe (Spanish Bilingual), Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!