High School Sports Clerk
Company: Dallas News Corp.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Dallas Morning News currently has openings for a High School
Sports Clerk. This position is responsible for entering high school
game stats into the sports department's database for publication in
the paper and on our website. This job requires a person who
* Answer the phone promptly. Treat all callers with courtesy.
* Check email inbox constantly.
* Enter game stats quickly and accurately into database.
* Create new games into database, as needed
* Search for game results online and call coaches or stringers when
results haven't been received
This role works 3 hours/week Friday night is 9-12 during football
season and 3-9 hours/week, mostly Tues and Fri between 6 pm and 11
pm, for remainder of school year. May also include extra work at
various times throughout the school year.
* High School diploma
* Strong understanding of football
* Experience with database programs and data entry
* Ability to type 55 wpm
* Must be able to work in deadline driven environment
News you can use regarding Dallas Morning News and Medium Giant:
The Dallas Morning News is Texas' leading daily newspaper with a
bedrock journalistic reputation, intense regional focus and close
community ties. We are dedicated to covering the issues that impact
everyday lives in North Texas. More than 12 million people a month
read The News' content published in print, online or digitally.
Founded in 1885, The News maintains one of the largest newsrooms in
Texas and has won nine Pulitzer Prizes.
We believe our community is best served by a diverse organization
that fosters an inclusive work environment for people from all
backgrounds, regardless of race, gender, age, gender identity or
Keywords: Dallas News Corp., Dallas , High School Sports Clerk, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!