Medical Sales Representative
Company: XyberMed Corporation
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We are a fast growing medical billing and revenue cycle
management company which has been serving the medical professionals
successfully for over ten years.
We are looking for a sales celebrity who can help us expand across
*Business Development Manager (Medical Billing)* *RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Selling Medical billing/Revenue Cycle Management, Accounts
Receivable services to Physicians, Physician Groups and Medical
* Responsible for achieving an annual sales quota from a defined
* Generate leads utilizing a combination of data base management
and direct contact with prospects.
* Should be able to probe client scenarios and build rapport with
key decision makers among physicians and administrators.
* Participate in local and national industry trade shows to
generate business and for networking purposes.
* Should have thorough knowledge about Healthcare payer and
provider industry and awareness about ICD 10, HIPAA 5010 and
meaningful use of EMR
* Coordinate with off-shore delivery team to close deals.
* Should be an expert in writing solution proposals and
* Should be able to translate the volume of business, resources
required and understand practice financial metrics to offer the
clients a competitive rate.
* Build relationships through attendance of professional
associations and related events.
* Maintain knowledge of competitors and their presence in the
* Must be self-directed, highly motivated, and organized, with
strong interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
* Position requires research toward and development of client base
expansion and administrative tasks involved with the coordination
and distribution of information. Solid computer and database
maintenance skills are necessary for detailed and timely
record-keeping of leads and sales calls.
*The successful candidate will possess the ability to: *
* Research and develop relevant new client leads.
* Begin and maintain positive, professional, and effective working
communications, interactions, and relationships with client
* Maintain a commitment to timely and thorough follow-through on
assignments, duties, responsibilities, and expectations.
* Communicate professionally and thoroughly with both internal and
* Work autonomously as well as collaboratively with a diverse group
of people in US and offshore location.
* Maintain and respect confidentiality regarding proprietary
information and in accordance with all patient
* Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience of direct marketing and sales
experience to physicians
* Proven track record of selling Medical Billing services, EMR,
* Proven ability to develop prospects, preparing sales
presentations, negotiations and closes contracts
* Bachelor's Degree
* Proficient in MS Office
* Strong interpersonal skills, along with excellent verbal and
* Ability to travel as and when required across Texas
Job Type: Full-time
* Monday to Friday
* Medical Billing Sales: 3 years (Required)
* Medical Billing: 5 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
* 75% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: XyberMed Corporation, Dallas , Medical Sales Representative, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!