Licensed Vocational Nurse $10,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Summit LTC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Weekend Doubles 6a-10p and M-F 2-10 positions openLow Acuity
Facility/ Less than 1:20 patient ratio
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE POSITION SUMMARYWe are looking for a
skilled LVN to become a part of our facility's compassionate
care-giving team. The successful candidate will be responsible for
managing all aspects of nursing responsibilities during each shift,
from processing patients in and out to delegating nursing rounds
and drug administration. We're looking for a highly competent and
well-organized professional who values safety, security and patient
wellness above all else. We focus on providing the best care
possible while ensuring patient satisfaction in every interaction.
The LVN is responsible for making sure those values are reflected
in his or her staff at all times.LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE BENEFITS
- The area's most competitive wages (based on experience).
- Access to wages before payday.
- Benefits eligibility starting 1st of the month following 60
days from hire date (full-time employees).
- Robust benefit plan offerings including medical (PPO and HSA
plans), dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life,
critical illness, accident, hospital indemnity, HSA, 401(k) plan,
- Employer paid life insurance, employee assistance program.
- Paid time off.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.Apply today!!
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEHigh school
diploma or relevant qualification.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited
college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LVN
- Possession of a current valid Texas driver's license or regular
means of transportation to and from work.
- One (1) year of experience as a nursing assistant in a skilled
rehabilitation, skilled nursing or Long-Term Care (LTC) environment
- Experience with electronic medical records preferred.LICENSED
VOCATIONAL NURSE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be capable of operating a personal computer to enter
resident data as required by regulation and facility policy.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively
with all levels of employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations
using weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Excellent problem solving/analysis/judgment skills and high
level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Builds and maintains cooperative working relationships
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the
willingness to work harmoniously with professional and
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
clients, supervisors, County employees, elected officials, law
enforcement, other agencies, and the public.
- Resourceful, dependable and accountable
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends,
and holidays.LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE CERTIFICATES, LICENSES,
REGISTRATIONSMust possess a current and active license to practice
as a LVN in this state.
Summit LTC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Summit LTC, Dallas , Licensed Vocational Nurse $10,000 Sign On Bonus, Other , Kennedale, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!