Restaurant Team Member
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Calling All Foodies!*
At Salata, our concept is and will always be simple; your salad is
what you make it. As a built-to-order salad kitchen with more than
50 fresh toppings, five salad bases, a dozen house-made,
gluten-free, dressings, our guests can fully customize their salads
and wraps exactly how they want with no restrictions. There are
many other salad concepts like ours out there, but when you walk
into a Salata we want our guests to feel like they can do, be and
create anything they want-because they can.
We believe that when our human growth reflects the growth of our
salad ingredients, we can all thrive together - as unique
individuals and as one healthy community. Since our humble
beginnings in 2005, our people have been the key ingredient that
has driven us forward from one restaurant in the downtown Houston
tunnels, to more than 80 corporate-owned and franchise locations
across Texas, Georgia, Southern California and Louisiana. With
plans to open in multiple new markets including Charlotte, NC, this
salad kitchen is poised for growth and to push forward with our
goal to share fresh, healthy food with all communities. We need
enthusiastic, positive thinkers and self-starters to help us reach
*About the Role*
We're looking for restaurant Team Members at all levels who strive
for the best in life -- who value a spotless, supportive, and
flexible work environment; who care about our customers and the
healthy and fresh food we serve; and who want the opportunity to
grow. We offer flexible schedules for a diversity of styles and
personalities, along with competitive pay and benefits.
* 1 Free Employee Meal per Shift
* 401(k) Matching
* Referral Bonus
* Flexible Scheduling
* Competitive Pay
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid Time Off
* Holiday Pay
* Growth Opportunities
*Restaurant Team Member Responsibilities*
* Prepare food in a timely, neatly, and accurate manner.
* Follows recipes accurately and maintaining Salata's
* Committed to providing excellent customer service.
* Can contribute to a positive teamwork environment.
* Enjoys working both BOH and FOH operations.
* Maintaining appropriate portion control and maintaining a Fresh,
Full, and Fluffy line always.
*Restaurant Team Member Qualifications*
* Must have the ability to develop positive working relationships
and work as a part of a team as needed and requested.
* Ability to communicate clearly and listen attentively to guests
* Always maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
* Display a positive and energetic approach to all assignments.
* Provide exceptional customer service by having a servant's
* Must be able to follow instructions for recipes, food
preparation, and sanitation guidelines.
* Must be willing to be cross trained in all areas of the
* Occasionally required to stand, walk, or sit.
* Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or
* Reach with hands and arms.
* Climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
* Ability to reach, bend, walk, and stand for an extended amount of
* The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by the job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
*Position Type/Expected Hours of Work*
This is a non-exempt position. Days and hours of work vary
depending on restaurant location. This position regularly requires
working extended hours, holidays, and weekends.
This job operates in a restaurant work environment setting.
Well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor restaurant
environment/production setting with adequate ventilation.
Occasionally be exposed to variable temperatures depending on the
season. Daily environmental exposures to heat, cold, and water.
*Work Locations: *
*Time will be split between the two locations below*
2195 Research Row
Dallas, TX 75235
150 S. Denton Tap Rd.
Coppell, TX 75019
\*Salata Holdings, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
\*Salata participates in the federal government's E-Verify program.
All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Fast casual restaurant
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Salata, Dallas , Restaurant Team Member, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!