Company: Catalyst Funding
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Join the Catalyst Funding Team!
Do any of these descriptions fit you?
- You want to be a Loan Officer but don't know where you will
acquire your deals or how to get started.
- Closing fewer loans now that rates have gone up and everyone's
- Want to be able to still do loans if values start
- Tired of chasing realtors for business or worried about relying
on 1-2 loans to pay your bills.
- If you fit any of those descriptions above, then Catalyst
Funding may be for you!
We have built a recession resistant business model capable of
thriving in any interest rate environment or real estate market!
Catalyst is different than your typical mortgage company because we
focus primarily on working with Real Estate Investors and changing
their financial futures!
Many of our own employees learn to invest in real estate and have
become landlords or flippers themselves.
Why work for Catalyst:
- All loan officers with 1 year on the job making 10k or more per
- 1 year + LO's average 10+ loans per month and they don't worry
about their entire pipeline of 1 or 2 deals falling out and not
being able to pay their bills.
- Most investors buy more than one property allowing you to build
a residual model with repeat business.
- Great reputation & brand in the investor lending space as
evidenced by our 5-star Google and Facebook ratings.
- Referrals are a huge part of our business.
- Products & Services that no other mortgage company in Texas
offers, including the Bridge Appraisal. Widest group of products
for investor loan officers.
- Top of the line CRM and Marketing department:
- Automated emails and texts sent to your clients
- Tracking of all emails, calls and texts calls/emails so you can
work smarter & more efficiently
- Email & Website intelligence so you know what your customers
- Management team focused on helping you succeed!
- Weekly Training Sessions
- Annual Reviews to help you focus on things to make you
- Intensive One-on-One training w/management for your first two
- Promote from within. We have a track record of promoting from
within and have big growth plans for 2021.
- 100% Commission Position - No Cap on Income!
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Laptop and office equipment are supplied
- Experienced and supportive staff to help you succeed
- Mileage reimbursement
- $75 monthly phone allocation
- 8.5 paid holidays per year.
- 10 PTO days annually accruing at the rate of 6.67 hours per
month. PTO paid at daily rate of the average of your previous 6
- Eligible to participate in 401k after one year of
What we require:
- Hustle always wins. Going the extra mile is part of our
- Our actions and decisions determine our results. Our success is
determined by our daily activities. We do not blame others and take
ownership of our future.
- Optimism is essential to outstanding achievement. We do not
waste time with pessimism and see challenges as
- Initiative: We create opportunities. We do not wait for
opportunity to knock.
- Generate hard money, conventional and non-conventional loans to
real estate investors.
- Obtain a NMLS Loan Officer license (This can be done while
working at Catalyst)
We'll be honest, Catalyst Funding isn't for everybody. If you hate
being on the phone reaching out to potential clients or attending
industry networking events, then we're probably not for you. If you
don't want to dedicate yourself to learning our business deeply and
being a subject matter expert, it will not be a good fit. On the
other hand, if want to take control of your financial future and
really push yourself to succeed, then you need to
Keywords: Catalyst Funding, Dallas , Loan Officer, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!