Posted on: November 26, 2022
_*Why work for us?*_
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an
organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust,
Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and
inclusion in all its forms while our products _make the world a
more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home_.
* *Plant is located in Ennis, Texas*
_*What's the job?*_
The Electrical Supervisor is responsible for the rationalization,
planning, and scheduling of maintenance activities to drive
improved sustainable plant reliability.
This role requires hands-on supervision of electrical maintenance
employees in the installation, maintenance, repair, and/or
replacement of plant equipment, buildings, machinery, etc.
This position in conjunction with the Maintenance Supervisor is
responsible for both the mechanical and electrical aspects of the
operation and leads professional maintenance-oriented improvement
projects in the area of ------responsibility involving the
incorporation of World Class Manufacturing techniques and
principles into all maintenance systems.
* Accountable for safe electrical maintenance activities.
* Will follow and teach electrical safety systems and procedures to
employees and contractors.
* Will perform regular safety audits.
* Responsible for selecting, training, and scheduling technicians
for work assignments.
* Planning, scheduling, and monitoring assigned installation,
maintenance, and repair activities.
* Coordinate maintenance activities with other departments to
minimize plant downtime and maximize safety.
* Ensure PM's are accomplished in a timely manner and are to a high
standard of quality.
* Work with Engineering and other functional areas with regards to
any proposed changes using the change management system.
* Plan, utilize and manage outside contractors as necessary.
* Maintain, use and train CMMS system.
* Support and spread the use of WCM tools within the
* Support WCM teams in the development of equipment ledgers and
* Drive 5S in the Maintenance Shop.
_*What do you bring?*_
* Requires a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
or 5 years of equivalent Industrial electrical maintenance
experience may be substituted for a degree.Requires 3-5 years'
direct maintenance supervisory experience in an Indu
* strial Environment
* Core competencies include a passion for detail, effective verbal
and written communication skills, teaming skills, listening skills,
ability to organize and retrieve information and to handle people
tactfully and effectively in situations involving various
educational and employment levels.
* Requires proficient typing skills and be comfortable with
Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook/e-mail.
* Must be able to learn and effectively use local business systems
and CMMS systems.
* Must be flexible to adapt to changing and varying work
* Able to read and understand control panel drawings; required
* Able to troubleshoot general electrical circuits; required
* Able to understand 3 phase motor wiring; required
* Able to understand NFPA 70-E and OSHA Electrical Safety
* Able to understand 120/480 VAC power and 24 VDC power;
* Able to assemble, test, and maintain circuitry or electronic
control panels according to engineering drawings, technical
manuals, and knowledge of electronics; required
_*What are our perks?*_
We provide unique options to fit your unique lives! Our Total
Rewards Program is customizable to accommodate your needs. Our menu
of flexible optionsincludes, but is not limited to:
* Excellent healthcare options: Medical, vision, prescription &
* Family Focus & Balance: Parental leave, paid time-off and
Employee Assistance Program
* Financial Security: Competitive 401(k), Company-funded Retirement
Accumulation Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program (PEG)
* Tuition Reimbursement: Continuing education for every season of
* Pet Insurance options: Insurance plan & prescription discount
program for your furry friends
* Employee Recognition Programs
* PerkSpot: Our exclusive one-stop online discount marketplace
* LiveWell: Rewarding you for living a healthy lifestyle
*Come be a part of our bigger purpose to change the world!*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Relocation assistance
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Ennis, TX 75119: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
* Electrical: 3 years (Preferred)
* Supervising: 3 years (Preferred)
* English (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Saint-Gobain/CertainTeed, Dallas , Electrical Supervisor, Other , Ennis, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!