Company: The UPS Store
Posted on: November 26, 2022
* Greet customers in a friendly manner; determine customer needs,
and how to exceed their expectations.
* Deliver exceptional customer service through customer engagement
and quality product delivery.
* Be knowledgeable of products and services offered and properly
promote them to customers.
* Identify customer needs and offer additional services which could
* Receive, sort and place mail in mailboxes accurately.
* Record all sales transactions completely and accurately in Point
of Sale system.
* Pack contents for shipping using established procedures and
* Receive, prepare and print documents for in-house and external
* Operate all software and processing systems including email.
* Receive and process packages for shipping, including lifting and
weighing packages, accessing shipment manifesting software, and
generating labels. May require retrieving packages from customer's
vehicle when requested.
* Process and document damaged shipments, late and lost package
* Assist in merchandising the store, including: stocking shelves
with product, ensuring clean and orderly appearance of product,
informing appropriate personnel of inventory levels for re-ordering
* Perform end of day duties: reconciliation of cash, checks, money
orders, credit cards, and all other transactions accurately and in
accordance with company policy and procedure.
* Operate copiers, fax machines, binding equipment and all other
office machines in a safe, efficient and productive manner. Help
customers operate office machines located in retail area.
* General housekeeping duties.
* Other duties as assigned.
*Language Skills: *
* Ability to use tact and diplomacy to maintain harmonious
relationships with customers in person and over the phone.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work with other fellow colleagues.
*Other Skills and Abilities: *
* Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly. Ability to stand for extended
periods of time. Manual hand dexterity required to operate POS,
copiers and binding machinery, packaging tools, and complete
* Ability to multi-task
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
* Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: The UPS Store, Dallas , Store Associate, Other , Colleyville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!