Control Room Operator
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- 1st and 3rd Shift Pay:
- $28/hr - $31/hr Skills and Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructure, and network
- Proficient in Windows - File pathways, Active Directory, IP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, (Excel, PowerPoint, Word,
SharePoint, ShareDrive and Outlook) Required
- PC Skills - Basic understanding of computer components,
computer hardware, Internet Connection, Proxy Settings etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively both formally and
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented
- Hands-on learner with ability to acquire new knowledge and
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience in operating automated equipment a plus.
- Knowledge of the metric system.
- Analytical understanding with the ability to solve
- Operation and fault correction of automated material handling
equipment in a fast production environment.
- Mechanical, operational, and computer systems diagnosis and
- Correcting workflow problems.
- Starting and maintaining a constant workflow.
- Monitoring orders throughout the system to ensure departure
times for the customer.
- Perform system monitoring (e.g. order cycle, pick performance,
- Maintain a constant flow of the system during repairs and
- Create documentation based on troubleshooting scenarios,
Compose and maintain effective technical documentation (e.g
training material, technical specification) Continuous
- Support in escalation management.
- Maintain user rights in WIN and WITRON WMS.
- Responsible for Kroger and WITRON help desk.
- Troubleshoot onsite devices - Printers, thin-clients, PBV
devices, computer hardware/
- Report daily on OPM, CPS, loading, pallet pick and receiving
performance (Daily Pass-down)
- Physical Requirements
- Continuous walking and standing
- Lifting, pulling and pushing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to adapt to temperature changes in a warehouse
- Flexibility to work shifts as assignedBenefits
- Stability - offers competitive wage and excellent benefit
package which includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life,
STD, and LTD plans along with a company-sponsored 401(k) retirement
plan with matching contributions and a profit sharing program
- Work/Life Balance - Employees have access to a generous paid
time off policy, company-paid holidays, and special leave days
related to certain life events.
- Growth Potential - As part of commitment to promoting from
within, individual developmental opportunities are made available
through comprehensive on the job training and a tuition
- A Place You Want to Work - corporate philosophy is
characterized by an open-door policy, an environment of trust and
empowerment, and a sincere appreciation shown to all
colleaguesEducation & Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
Associates Degree in IT related field is preferred. 1 to 2 years of
office and warehouse experience preferred. About Aerotek: We know
that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know
that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Dallas , Control Room Operator, Other , Lancaster, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!