Family Nurse Practitioner
Company: Origins Behavioral Healthcare of Florida
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Restored Path Detox, operated by Origins Behavioral Health is DFW's
premier location for sophisticated medical detox. Conveniently
located in Frisco, we provide a safe sanctuary for healing that is
also a state-of-the-art detoxification facility for a wide range of
substances.As a Nurse Practitioner you will directly impact the
recovery of patients seeking a path to wellness. Collaborate with
our Medical Director and medical team in making decisions that
provide patients the tools necessary to find long lasting healing.
Bring your medical skills and passion for withdrawal management to
DFW's premier location for medical detox.PRN position Why Should
You Join Our Team?
- Great team culture and learning environment
- Meaningful work
- Career advancement
- 401K+ Match
- Robust benefits including:
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision and ancillary benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional Development programs
- Progressive paid maternity leave and adoption benefits
- Referral bonuses
- Currently licensed as PMHNP in the State of Texas.
- Impatient Detox experience required.
- Current CPR/First Aid training/certification.
- Previous hospital/chemical dependency rehabilitation treatment
program experience desired.
- Possess a working knowledge of addictions preferred.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and basic software. -
If in recovery, one (1) years of continuous sobriety
Keywords: Origins Behavioral Healthcare of Florida, Dallas , Family Nurse Practitioner, Other , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!