Front Desk Associate
Company: Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
_*Engaging Front Desk Agents with Lively Personality*_
*Front Desk Wednesday- Sunday 2:00pm-10:00pm*
The Hampton Inn Dallas Market Center is looking for friendly and
outgoing Front Desk Agents to ensure our guests' satisfaction by
exceeding their expectations. Your genuine warmth and helpful
nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully
greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the
travel-weary guest's request with prompt courtesy.
*Hilton experience is a plus.*
*Key Requirements: *
* Assist guests with their check-in and check-out procedures and
throughout their entire stay
* Work proficiently on the hotel's reservation system as well as
other computer programs to ensure a seamless workflow
* Handle all financial matters - including credit card and cash
transactions - securely, accurately and with the utmost honesty
* Anticipate guests' needs and go out of your way to maximize the
* Work collectively with other team members to foster a hospitable,
approachable and customer-focused and can-do attitude for our
* Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents,
injuries, and unsafe work conditions to managers; ensure uniform
and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain
confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company
* Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards;
anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals
with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
* Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and
amenities and the local area
* Speak using clear and professional language; answer telephones
using appropriate etiquette.
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships; support the
team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the
concerns of employees.
* Comply with quality assurance standards.
* Respond to guest requests and/or complaints in a timely and
* Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
* Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Attention to
customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
* Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
* Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* 8 hour shift
* Evening shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Dallas, TX 75247: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* What is your salary requirement
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas, Dallas , Front Desk Associate, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!