Company: Enhabit Home Health & Hospice
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is looking to hire an Onboarding
Speciailst to join our growing HR department!
As one of the first people welcoming new employees into the
company, the Onboarding Specialist conveys the tone of our company
culture and ensures that new hires are set up for success. The
Onboarding Specialist works closely with our talent acquisition
team members and hiring managers to ensure effective and timely
onboarding for all new hires, including coordination of all new
hire paperwork, employee records, and assisting with the virtual
The overall responsibilities include a centralized administration
of new hire onboarding, HR systems, reporting, and general
compliance. This position will support hires for all home office
positions, including positions located in Dallas and positions
located in other offices or remotely.
*Employee will need to be office based for the first 90 days of
employment. Once fully trained, employee will be able to choose
either a 2 or 3 day hybrid schedule.
- Ensure a seamless onboarding experience for new hires,
including initial outreach to new hires and touchpoints through the
onboarding process and after the conclusion of the process.
- Follow-up on new hire paperwork, onboarding tasks, and license
- Process employment eligibility verification including
completion of I-9 and E-Verify, completion and review of new hire
background checks and drug tests.
- Ensure all new hire health requirements are completed.
- Communicate with hiring managers on new hire onboarding process
conveying important information such as status of employment
eligibility verification checks, confirmation of start date,
assistance with enrolling in the company's virtual orientation
program, and expectations of the hiring manager in the orientation
- Conduct home office general orientation sessions.
- Ensure all new hire documentation and forms are completed and
included in the new hires' personnel files.
- Must possess a bachelor in business, human resources,
healthcare administration, education, or related field.
- One year of demonstrated, comparable HR work history may
substitute for educational requirement.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and
understand diverse software systems, including an advanced
knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Demonstrated experience and aptitude for public speaking in
both virtual and in-person settings.
- Previous demonstrated experience in HR.
- Prior experience using PeopleSoft human capital
- Proficient knowledge and experience in Microsoft office,
especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience creating and editing PDF documents using Adobe
- Previous experience using an HR information systems platform
and/or an applicant tracking software platform.
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We
work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful
manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports,
encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin,
military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other
protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the
special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Keywords: Enhabit Home Health & Hospice, Dallas , Onboarding Specialist, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!