Rancho 26 - Personnel Coordinator
Company: El Rancho
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Essential Job Functions:
- Administer Human Resources procedures to ensure full compliance
with all company policies and local, state, and federal employment
- Act as an informative resource regarding Human Resources
programs and procedures.
- Constitute daily interaction with employees, resolving
complaints, problems and concerns, with a continuum of improving
- Plan, assist, and execute the recruitment process, interviews,
hiring, promotional selections, annual evaluations, internal
transfers, deductions, Visa cards, direct deposits, disciplinary
problems, terminations, reward programs and employee
- Implement and organize orientation for employees.
- Manage food handling certificates.
- Organize and lead monthly benefits orientation for qualifying
- Maintain personnel records, including job external and internal
- Submit all necessary weekly reports and store correspondence to
corporate including I-9s for follow-through.
- Ensure that all applications, employment references, background
checks, employment verifications, employment status reports and any
other required documentation are in compliance with company
policies and procedures.
- Maintain availability for meetings with store level employees
and management as needed.
- Partner with Regional Human Resource Managers on all HR related
- Responsible for reviewing, monitoring, and correcting hours
worked by employees, inputting work schedules, generating reports
and closing the payroll.
- Responsible for creating employee numbers, registering and
uploading all documents to the employee's profile, and managing
- Manage full cycle- recruitment for store location by reviewing
online applications, hiring employees, and on-boarding.
- Review store cameras to assist with investigations regarding
accidents of employees and customers; partnering with the Loss
Prevention and HR team.
- Perform daily store walks to enforce proper employee uniform
- Make recommendations to store management concerning recruiting,
interviewing, hiring, promotional selections, terminations,
disciplinary issues and employee reward/recognition programs.
- Assist store management team and store Safety Captains with
safety audits, safety committee meetings, and on-going safety
coaching for all employees.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The incumbent must possess the knowledge, skills and abilities
required for satisfactory performance.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- Must have 2-3 years human resource experience, preferred in
retail and food manufacturing
- Must have excellent interpersonal , oral, and written
- MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet knowledge
- Prior knowledge and experience of principles and practices in
Human Resources preferred
- Ability to identify and correct problems quickly and
- Must possess basic supervisory skills and abilities
- Preferred knowledge of Kronos and or attendance system
- Experienced with Applicant Tracking Systems, full recruiting
cycle and on-boarding
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to communicate in a matrix environment and have
strong organization skills
- Must have flexible schedule, available to work weekends and
evenings based on store needs
- Good work ethics; Honest and trustworthy; Respectful and
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience in
related field preferred
Percentage of Work Time Spent on Activity
Seeing: Must be able to see well enough to read reports
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with
customers, vendors and employees
Standing/Walking: Must be able to move about department
Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel to pick
up reports, papers.
Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to type and use technical
Keywords: El Rancho, Dallas , Rancho 26 - Personnel Coordinator, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!