Part-Time Customer Service Rep
Company: Hankey Group External
Posted on: January 26, 2023
No Previous Experience Required!
Entry Level to a New Career Path!
Ramp Up From Entry Level by Promotion (Based on Performance) Within
6 Months and Earn Potential Bonus Up to $1,050 Monthly!
*This is an in-office position with potential to work remotely
depending on performance. All candidates should live within
commutable distance of our Dallas, TEXAS offices within 40
Westlake Financial Services is the largest privately held auto
finance company in the United States with demonstrated growth year
over year. We continue to expand our teams, our diversified
business model, and more importantly, we begin to cement our role
as a future leader in the automotive industry.
The primary job function of this position is to handle inbound
calls from Westlake Customers while providing excellent service.
The Customer Service Associate partners with management and other
departments to troubleshoot questions or concerns brought up by
customers. The ideal candidate is able to deal with challenging
situations while seeking solutions and is also comfortable at
multitasking and working independently in a fast-paced
PAY RANGE: $15 - $18.43 per hour including bonus. Bonus potential
of Up to $595 or more monthly based on performance.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle a high volume of in bound calls from Westlake Customers
while ensuring a high level of service
- Interact with other departments and management to troubleshoot
questions or concerns posed by customers
- Deal with challenging situations while patiently seeking
- Multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced
- Provide customers with accurate account information
- Transfer calls to appropriate department or staff
- Identify, research, and resolve customer's concerns
- Take payments, make suitable arrangements, and offer
- Document all accounts thoroughly
- Communicate professionally with internal and external
- Cross-sell products and services when applicable
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma Required
- Good communication, listening and problem-solving skills
- Basic to intermediate computer knowledge
- Reliable attendance
- Proper grammar and email etiquette
- Type a minimum of 35 WPM
- Ability to work under time constraints and daily deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork awareness
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is welcomed but not required
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including
those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City
of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully
discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used
for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from
consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state,
or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs
is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable
accommodation to the application and/or interview process should
notify a representative.
Keywords: Hankey Group External, Dallas , Part-Time Customer Service Rep, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!