Client Contracts Administrator
Company: AMN Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job DescriptionJob SummaryThe Administrator I, Contracts
supports operations of the Company's client contract pre-review
process, which includes direct, two and three-party contracts, and
managed service provider contracts, addendums, and amendments. This
position creates and maintains Healthcare Professional contracts
for our Travel Nursing business by verifying documentation in AMIE
and Propel. The Administrator I, Contracts maintains facility
client contracts in the AMIE and PeopleSoft systems by interpreting
terms and documentation, enforcing business approval policies, and
resolving discrepancies in partnership with the Client Sales,
Recruitment, Customer Support, and Finance departments to pay and
invoice in an accurate and timely manner - ultimately impacting
client satisfaction, revenue, and profitability. This role is
responsible for processing placements investigating and
interpreting and analyzing contract modifications while enforcing
the business approval process. The Administrator I, Contracts
partners with the Sales Teams to gather customer contract approvals
in order to expedite placements while maintaining compliance -
ultimately increasing revenue and impacting customer satisfaction
while reducing risk and liability.
- Educates internal customers by partnering and informing on
client contract processes and systems in order to increase
turnaround times and streamline processes.
- Contributes to administrative execution of client contract
negotiation process in a timely, flexible, and efficient
- Interprets client contract agreement, including all
supplemental documentation that details terms and conditions of
- Communicates effectively with sales team and external clients
to ensure all contract policies, templates, and forms are
up-to-date, compliant with policies or regulations, and
- Prioritizes contracts with clinicians/physicians on assignment,
or high priority booking status, by adhering to established
turn-around time Service Level Agreements
- Modifies contract terms for placement-specific situations
through notifications from internal partners.
- Creates reports that reflect various contract related data and
trends in order to achieve and maintain compliance (e.g. Joint
- Conducts cross-training within CCA team to elevate team
knowledge of various client agreements, state guidelines, and
internal processes in order to ensure coverage and turnaround
- Provides guidance in the training of new Team Members.
- Summarizes and communicates issues or concerns regarding
contracts or deadlines to supervisor.
- Maintains working knowledge of each business line to rapidly
consult on their dynamic contract needs and objectives.
- Assists sales team by providing recommended changes to client
contracts and approval of contract terms in accordance with Company
- Serves as an escalation contact and advisor to internal
clients, sales divisions, and Client Contract Administration Team
for all issues regarding internal process, policy, and
- Works with supervisor and other team members to develop and
maintain accurate desktop procedures (SOP's).
- Assists corporate counsel with contract formation and
administers all contracts/negotiation of contracts.
- Prepares internal contract review metrics on a quarterly
- Updates Intel Agree by extracting all relevant client contract
information from contract, service agreements, and billing terms
and inputting in system. Updates recruit with contract
documentation for internal RCS customer use and visibility.
- Coordinates communication with internal partners to resolve
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- Minimum Work Experience
- 2+ years of broad contract and/or customer service experience
in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience working with Master Service Agreements, Addendums,
and Purchase Orders.
- Project and contract management experience.
- Supervisory experience.
- Work experience in a corporate setting
- Key Skills
- Sales/Negotiation Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Respect * Passion * Continuous Improvement * Trust * Customer
Focus * Innovation
AMN's Commitment to Diversity, Equality and InclusionAt AMN, our
diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the
belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse
perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force
for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each
other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse
team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed
actively engaging in building an organization and society where
equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is
universal so that we may all thrive.Pay Rate$18.25 - $21.50
HourlyFinal pay rate is dependent on experience, training,
education, and location.
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Dallas , Client Contracts Administrator, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!