Security Officer - Dallas, TX
Company: Sizemore, Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Sizemore, Inc. is looking for Security Officers in Dallas,
Pay Rate: $14/hour
Job Summary: The Security Officer will be responsible to maintain
overall security of assigned facility by enforcing access control,
observing, correcting, and reporting violations of applicable rules
and regulations. It will be essential that the Security Officer
supports and integrates Sizemore---s core values of Flexibility,
Improvement, Reliability, Safety and Teamwork into the daily
performance of assigned responsibilities.
- Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and
employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Document security activity with Daily Activity Report (DAR) and
completes incident reports as required.
- Control vehicle and personnel access in accordance with
- Responds to emergency situations in accordance with established
- Operates specialized equipment as needed (Closed-Circuit
Television Systems, vehicle scales, computer systems, etc.)
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities,
informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Drive a culture of constant improvement, identifying projects
to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Enforce Sizemore---s and client---s policies and
- Other tasks may be assigned as required. Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school graduate or recipient of GED
- Previous experience in security, military or law enforcement is
- Proficient with MS Office programs, preferred but not
- Demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through
appropriate conduct and demeanor.
- Possess patience, tact, enthusiasm as well as diplomacy when
dealing with any person no matter the circumstances.
- Possess initiative and sound judgement in evaluating and
reacting to situations.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in potential
stressful and time sensitive situations.
- Possess good problem-solving skills with high attention to
detail, including the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, read/comprehend
detailed instructions and process information with accuracy and
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written. Working
- Work will be performed in a climate-controlled building and/or
outside in various weather conditions.
- Extensive walking, standing, and sitting is required.
- May encounter threatening situations.
- May encounter bloodborne pathogens and bodily fluids.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Conditions of Employment:
Sizemore provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local laws.
Continued employment is dependent upon:
- Ability to pass a criminal background, a clean MVR check (if
driving), and employment verification.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random employment drug
Keywords: Sizemore, Inc, Dallas , Security Officer - Dallas, TX, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!