Mail Services Associate
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job DescriptionNow is a great time to join our growing company!
The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award-winning business process
outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning,
reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500
companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher
education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team
players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team
of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual
who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the
- All Shipping and Receiving of incoming and outgoing mail,
- Asset tagging all incoming assets (PC's, It Equipment, Phones
etc.) and Closing PO's.
- Providing excellent Customer Service.
- Processing outgoing USPS Mail.
- Processing, packing, and sending out all outgoing Courier
shipments via Federal Express.
- Receiving, sorting and delivering incoming USPS mail throughout
- Completing and managing all daily operational logs and reports.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years Mail room and at min. 1 year Warehousing
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong Proficiency in Excel, MS-Office and Word Strong Written
- Knowledgeable of Warehousing Receiving/Inventory Process.WATCH
Where Service Matters:Job Posted by ApplicantProby Jobble
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Dallas , Mail Services Associate, Other , Coppell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!