Talent Acquisition Coord.
Company: Freeway Insurance
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Our Company!Confie and its family of companies - Freeway,
BlueFire & others - is one of the top 5 insurance brokers in the
United States. We have successfully acquired and integrated over
100 acquisitions since 2008, which defines our credibility! Confie
is a builder of companies, every single agency weve acquired, weve
grown. We are proactively looking for bright, -talented, and
motivated individuals who are goal oriented and excited for career
advancement. Be part of this amazing journey and take your career
and income potential to new heights! Come Grow With Us!The
- Integrity- We maintain the highest standard of ethical
behavior, and do the right thing for the customers and employees.
- Commitment- We strive to provide value to our customers, our
employees and our company.
- Accountability- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of
accountability in all our actions.
- Respect- We are always mindful to respect our customers,
ourselves and each other.
- Excellence- We focus on going the extra mile to exceed
expectations. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-Because we CARE, Confie conducts phone and video interviews to
practice social distancing to accommodate the state, local or
national guidelines. If you are considered to formally video
interview, please consider the following recommendations:
-Interviews can be conducted using a laptop or desktop computer
with a webcam, tablet or smartphone.
- Find a quiet, private, well-lit space, free from possible
- Position yourself so that you have a neutral background thats
free from distractions.
- Test your internet connection to be sure you have a good
- Remember its an interview, so dress appropriately.
- Place your phone on do not disturb.What Will You Do?The
Role:Job Purpose:To oversee all administrative components of the
Talent Acquisition process.Essential Duties:
- Provide administrative and project support to the end to end
- This role will primarily support our high volume retail
recruiting ream, but will also assist with corporate
- This role is responsible for ensure that all transactional
recruiting and new hire processes are completed accurately,
effectively, efficiently, and in a timely
manner.Responsibilities:Provide administrative and transactional
support to Talent Acquisition team on the full cycle recruiting
- Opening Requisitions in the Applicant Tracking System and
posting jobs to external job boards.
- Forwarding resumes to hiring managers and/or assisting in
arranging interviews with hiring managers.
- Coordinate external job postings in alignment with job board
and sourcing strategies.
- Coordinating all aspects of scheduling candidates and Confie
staff members for interviews.
- Manage the offer process including
- Draft offer letters for multiple markets.
- Send background authorization
- Send and follow up until completed New Hire Onboarding
documents to candidates.
- Manage Applicant Tracking System candidate workflow.
- Manage/provide reporting manual and/or system generatedThe
Perfect Match!The Perfect Match:Qualifications:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative or customer service
- High proficiency with Applicant Tacking Systems preferred
- Previous Talent Acquisition experience preferred.
- Previous Insurance or small box retail experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills,
including detailed data analysis
- Strong detail and quality orientation
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel,
- Strong ability to use multiple systems to extract data and/or
- Proven critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with
all level of employees
- Proactive initiative and communication style
- High degree of personal accountability
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in fast-paced
- Continuous learner
- Strong Organization/planning skills
Keywords: Freeway Insurance, Dallas , Talent Acquisition Coord., Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!