Insurance Specialist (Medicare Line)
Company: Level Four Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Our Team is growing, and we need you!
Come be a part of this disruption in the financial services
By joining the Level Four family of companies, you'll be joining
one of the fastest growing wealth management firms in the country.
After 20+ years, we still have an entrepreneurial spirit, dedicated
to embracing change. We are national in scope with offices
throughout the U.S., yet with local roots here in North Texas.
- Casual Work Environment
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Benefits
- And More---
Come take your career path to the next level!
The Insurance Specialist will support the operations of the
Medicare Team by assisting with contracting & licensing, placing &
managing workshop orders, organizing and updating internal
resources, and assisting Medicare sales team members as needed.
Essential responsibilities and tasks of the Insurance Specialist
- Creating, placing, and managing workshop orders.
- Assist team members in managing carrier appointments and
certifications for new and existing agents.
- Perform clerical duties such as data entry, generating reports,
editing documents, managing a filing system, and updating internal
resources such as spreadsheets, CRM, et al.
- Additional duties as required
Successful Insurance Specialist candidates will have:
- Experience with Medicare insurance products
- Ability to communicate, both written & verbal, effectively and
- One or more years in a support role experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of technology including Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Bachelor's degree
- Life & health insurance licenses
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management system such
as Microsoft CRM or Salesforce
Icing on the Cake
- Experience working in an insurance agency
- Experience with insurance contracting & licensing
Powered by JazzHRPI202142742
Keywords: Level Four Group, Dallas , Insurance Specialist (Medicare Line), Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!