Company: AMN Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DescriptionJob SummaryThe Operations Coordinator I,
International Search is responsible for the processing and
coordination of all activities associated with International Nurses
that are selected for the OGPI Pre NCLEX program including but not
limited to scheduling exam trips, educational follow-up,
registration support, booking travel arrangements, coordinating
recruitment activities. This position provides additional
administrative support for the Pre NCLEX program and ensures all
receipts for travel are accurately accounted for, keeping to budget
- Exceeds individual daily and weekly critical indicator goals to
ensure each nurse is on track to sit for their projected NCLEX Exam
- Works with recruitment team and HP to collect all pre NCLEX
fees prior to the start of each pre NCLEX session.
- Provides technical support and registration assistance
(education) for all HP's in the pre NCLEX program.
- Confirm HPs have received study program materials and have
commenced the program.
- Coordinates new orientation groups with KAPLAN personnel and
maintains communication with KAPLAN throughout study program.
- Tracks and Monitors educational progress for all HP's in the
pre NCLEX program, bringing any concerns or issues to the
recruitment team and clinical team to ensure HP stay on track to be
successful in the study program.
- Functions as the liaison between the educational institutions
Clinical Instructors and HP's in program to ensure all questions
and issues are followed up on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Manages the scheduling of diagnostic testing.
- Analyzes faculty reports / student report cards and refer
students to the Clinical Team according to the criteria for
- Communicates bi weekly with excitement and sense of urgency to
HP's in program to encourage them and to advise them on areas of
course content to focus on while documenting all
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- Minimum Work Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 1+ year of experience in a customer service role.Key Skills
- Attention to Detail.
- Customer service.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills.Work EnvironmentJob is typically
performed in a general office environment.
- Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise
performing precision work with hands.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken
- Hearing: Receiving detailed information through oral
- Vision: Clarity of vision at near or far distances.Our Core
ValuesRespect * Passion * Continuous Improvement * Trust * Customer
Focus * Innovation
AMN's Commitment to Diversity, Equality and InclusionAt AMN, our
diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the
belief that we should respect all voices, seek diverse
perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force
for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to influence each
other, our industry, and our communities by fostering a diverse
team with a passion for social justice and equity. We are committed
actively engaging in building an organization and society where
equality is the norm, equity is achieved, and inclusion is
universal so that we may all thrive.Pay Rate$17.25 - $20.50
HourlyFinal pay rate is dependent on experience, training,
education, and location.
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Dallas , Onboarding Specialist, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!