Benefits Administrator - Remote Opportunity
Company: Mill Creek Residential
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Welcome to Mill Creek! Were glad youre here! At Mill Creek
Residential we are committed to building a diverse, equitable and
inclusive workplace where our associates can grow and bring their
whole selves to work. This starts with our recruiting and hiring
process. Studies have shown that women and people of color are less
likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single
qualification. We want you to know that we encourage you to apply
if this job excites you, even if you dont meet 100% of the
requirements. You may just be the right candidate for this role, or
another role and make your mark at Mill Creek.This position
executes daily administration of all health and welfare benefit
functions as it relates to the development, support, and
implementation of all company benefit programs.Essential
- Coordinate the execution of all tier one benefit-related
processes for the following health and welfare plans: medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, disability, FSA, EAP, COBRA,
executive disability, open enrollment, and other benefits programs
provided by the company.
- Ensure effective and timely benefits on-boarding of new
associates and off-boarding of exiting associates.
- Process monthly invoices utilizing HRIS for all benefit plans
to ensure accurate billing, enrollments, changes, and termination
of coverage. Ensure funding of benefit programs is processed in a
- Process monthly expense reports and submit invoices for
reimbursement for internal payment, ensuring payments have been
made on a timely basis.
- Coordinate the documentation and administration of policies and
procedures relating to ACA, FMLA, ADA, Workers Compensation,
applicable state leave of absence policies, and any other status
covered by the companys leave of absence policy.
- Coordinate the workflow and procedures of benefit and
leave-related processes with Payroll and other department
- Produce and send accurate and timely benefits and leave-related
reporting following a set schedule and also on demand.
- Maintain files and records related to benefit plans and
individual associate benefits.
- May act as a liaison between Human Resources and current and
former associates, third-party providers, such as benefit carriers,
to provide direct support and address associate inquiries, assist
with benefits issues and complaints to ensure a timely and complete
- Support in the development and implementation of benefit
policies and procedures.
- May serve as back-up to Senior Benefits Administrator as
- Other duties as may be assigned or needed by the
department.Education and/or Experience
- A Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university; four
years of related experience and/or training required.
- 5 years of benefits administration experience and 3-5 years of
human resources experience in a large company environment.
- A human resources certification such as Professional Human
Resources (PHR) is a plus.
- Current Workday experience preferred.About the Benefits of
joining the Mill Creek Team
- This position is remote with in-person training
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Employer sponsored short and long term disability, Life and ADD
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid time off benefits: Vacation, Sick, HolidaysMill Creek is
an Equal Opportunity EmployerAre you ready to contribute to the
success of Mill Creek Residential? If so, apply today and become
part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity,
celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard,
smart and together!People. Places. Relationships. Our tagline
begins with the most important part of Mill Creek, our people. As a
multifamily company focused on construction, development,
acquisition, and operations of rental communities in the most
desirable markets coast-to-coast, we are also committed to ensuring
a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment for our resident
customer and our associates. We have implemented processes to
support DE&I practices throughout the associate lifecycle from
recruiting and hiring to ongoing training programs for career
advancement. Our growth since our founding in 2011 is nothing short
of remarkable a direct reflection of our teams contributions. We
are committed to listening to our associates and focusing on
continuous improvement.For more information about our DE&I
initiatives, please click here
(https://millcreekplaces.com/2020-esg-report/) to review our
inaugural Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) Report.
Keywords: Mill Creek Residential, Dallas , Benefits Administrator - Remote Opportunity, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!