Field Property Adjuster
Company: CRC Insurance Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the
Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required
to create an account or sign in to an existing one.Need Help?
(https://www.bbt.com/careers/career-site-faq.html)If you have a
disability and need assistance with the application, you can
request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility
(firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Accommodation%20request) or call
877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't
receive a response).Regular or Temporary:RegularLanguage Fluency:
English (Required)Work Shift:1st shift (United States of
America)Please review the following job description:The incumbent
is responsible for inspecting residential dwellings for property
damage and estimate costs to repair or replace damaged or destroyed
property thought to be associated with assigned claims.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESFollowing is a summary of the essential
functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major
and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may
change from time to time.
- Inspect/appraise damages to dwellings, other structures, and
personal property. Inspect all areas of the property, identify
damages, document the risk, and estimate the damages
- Prepare diagrams and estimates utilizing Xactimate software or
other estimating software used by the Company.
- Maintain Company reputation and integrity of insurance products
by complying with federal and state regulations, the authority
delegated, and customer service standards. Maintain current
knowledge of regulations, issues, industry activity, and
- Identify subrogation and salvage opportunities and communicate
- Perform technical review of contractor property damage
- Maintain expected case load as set by the Company.
- Interact with customer's clients in furtherance of an excellent
customer service experience. Maintain effective communications with
the customer and its clients at all times.
- Support work-load surges as needed. May assist in implementing
customers' catastrophe plans as it pertains to Independent Adjuster
firms.QUALIFICATIONSRequired Qualifications:The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Four years of outside property adjusting experience
- Associate degree (A.A. or A.S.) or equivalent from a two-year
college, business school, or technical school
- Adjusters License for states in which the Company conducts
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited four-year
college or university
- Fluency in SpanishCRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender,
color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, veteran status or other classification
protected by law.EEO is the Law
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Group is one of the largest wholesale and specialty insurance
product distributors in the United States, providing data-driven
insurance solutions for property and casualty, executive and
professional, group and individual, and other specialty insurance
programs. Learn more at www.crcgroup.com .
Keywords: CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Dallas , Field Property Adjuster, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!