Salesforce Solution Architect
Company: Capgemini Government Solutions LLC
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly
motivated and qualified individuals for a Salesforce Solution
Architect role to join our team in DC metro area . The Salesforce
Solution Architect is a multifaceted role working in collaboration
with other teams across the business to support our government
clients. As a Salesforce Solution Architect you will work on full
application architecture and development lifecycle process that
translates business requirements into functioning software systems,
services and solutions. The successful candidate will have the
opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in development work
with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range
of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities in Solution
Architecture while serving our clients. Job Responsibilities As a
Salesforce Solution Architect, you will:
- Develop comprehensive configuration designs, use cases, test
conditions, and training documentation to support the successful
implementation of initiatives and processes.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions,
integration points and related implementation architecture for
business usage improvements, scalability and performance.
- Identify detailed business requirements to support
Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritizing
enhancements and projects.
- Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns to overall
enterprise architecture of the client and scales with it in the
- Define technical best practices for the implementation.
- Provide the Architecture/ high level design documents.
- Perform code reviews & ensure adherence to best practices.
- Evaluate possible application performance bottle necks at early
stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures.
- Help build reusable assets for use in future projects, work on
Gap Analysis & Salesforce.com Road Map creation.
- Define the Configuration Management & Environment path for the
- Provide guidance to junior developers in the form of code
review, solution design, and recommended training and development
plans. Required -Qualifications
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in
- Minimum nine (9) years of professional job related experience
with an Associate degree or seven (7) years with a Bachelor's
degree or a minimum of five (5) years with a Master's degree.
- Experience with multiple Salesforce implementations and prior
staff positions in a Solution Architect role.
- Experience creating and delivering workflow solutions using
Salesforce/Apex, Force and Visualforce.
- Possess strong knowledge of Salesforce functionality and
- Ability to lead Salesforce.com solution design efforts.
- Prior experience supporting an organization with CRM and
multiple active Force.com. Nice to have skills/qualifications
- Experience in Contact Center implementations.
- Supported Multi-Org environments with 1000+ users.
- Experience with/in an Agile continuous integration/delivery
model and certification in Agile methods.
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect or Certified System
- 3 or more of the following Salesforce Certifications-
- Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
- Salesforce Certified Mobile Solutions Architecture
- Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer Company
Overview - A global leader in consulting, technology services and
digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation
to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the
evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its
strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise,
Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions
through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is
driven by the conviction that the business value of technology
comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of
200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020
global revenues of EUR 15.2 billion. Capgemini Government
Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused
on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government.
Learn more about us at -www.capgemini-gs.com. Capgemini has an
entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values:
Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees. Capgemini
is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, national origin, gender
identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. - -
Keywords: Capgemini Government Solutions LLC, Dallas , Salesforce Solution Architect, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...