Pediatric HOMECARE PT / OT / SLP/ CFY
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: March 21, 2023
- ST -- Provides skilled speech therapy services/interventions to
pediatric patients with speech/communication, language, hearing,
voice, and feeding/swallowing deficits.
- PT -- Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions
to pediatrics patients with genetic, neurological, cognitive, and
orthopedic disorders in a natural learning environment including
homes and community environments.
- OT -- Provides skilled occupational therapy
services/interventions to pediatric patients with physical,
neurological, cognitive, sensory, feeding, ADL, and
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and
modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate
team goals for each patient
- Provides accurate and timely documentation according to
standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.Job
TypeFull-time (Qualify just 20 visits a week!) -Part-time*No
Minimal weekly case load/ visit count Qualifications
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree from an accredited
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA)
- Active state licensure as required
- At least 6 months -of experience (Pediatric experience
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insuranceOther attributes welcome:
- Vital Stimulation Certified
- Sensory Integration Additional Information As an MGA Therapist
you can expect
- Competitive weekly pay - -earn up to $110k annually!!
- Create your own work schedule (full and part time
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 401k with company match
- Personal tablet and keyboard provided for charting
- Mentorship and skills training availableAll your information
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist, Location: Dallas,
TX - 75201
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Dallas , Pediatric HOMECARE PT / OT / SLP/ CFY, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...