Branch Operations Lead
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job DescriptionSummary: The Branch Operations Lead assists
Branch Operations Management in leading daily warehouse
operations.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Spends seventy percent of time directly supervising five or
more associates in warehouse and delivery in accordance with
Manager in Training Job Description's.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
Company's policies, procedures and applicable laws.
- Participates in supporting teammates in their training
opportunities, enabling immediate application to daily work.
- Keeps current on all required training.
- Confers with Assistant Manager and/or Manager to ensure
coordination of warehouse activities.
- Works closely with Assistant and Branch Manager to learn all
functions of Branch Management, including but not limited to;
operations, staffing, training, branch assets, expense management,
- Maintains daily workflow for delivery orders. During peak
business hours, assists associates working in warehouse and as
delivery drivers. Ensures replenishment orders and returned
merchandise are processed according to Company standards.
- Participates in planning personnel safety, training and plant
protection activities. Ensures safety procedures are followed and
makes recommendations regarding safety.
- Understands vehicle and workers' compensation reporting and
- Reviews, understands, and follows branch procedures, serving as
a role model to ensure compliance by all teammates.
- Reports violations of policies and procedures and safety
concerns to manager.
- Maintains a customer service oriented philosophy in all conduct
of self and teammates.
- Ensures operations procedures are followed for activities such
as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and
disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory
- Recommends improvements to procedures.
- Informs assistant manager and/or manager of physical condition
of warehouse and equipment. Ensures needed repairs are known and
performed. Submits requisitions for equipment replacement if
- Uses company vehicle to deliver products and equipment to
customers in a safe and courteous manner. Required skills
- Previous warehouse experience, including leading or planning
the work of other teammates.
- Must meet all applicable state-specific driver's license
requirements prior to driving a company vehicle to perform delivery
- Demonstrated self-starter and a motivated individual, willing
to learn new skills and gain knowledge about all aspects of branch
- Requires demonstrated organizational, supervisory, and time
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills; able to
provide direction and instruction to other teammates.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operation policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
exists. California Residents click below for Privacy Notice:
Keywords: WORLDPAC, Dallas , Branch Operations Lead, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...