Client Service Associate
Company: TBK Bank, SSB
Posted on: March 21, 2023
A t TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative,
solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives
of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to
do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together,
because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people
and business in our communities succeed . We thrive on providing
exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly
professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their
- Profiles new and existing customers to better serve their
financial needs; informs and advises customers of appropriate bank
products/services that will make their life easier, save them time,
or save them money.
- Provide high quality, high touch service to Retail, Commercial
and Concierge clients in person, by phone and email.
- Provides exceptional customer service by standing to welcome
the customer, using the customer's name, taking responsibility for
the customer, thanking the customer by name and exceeding the
- Prepares and compiles new customer information in accordance
with the banks CIP and know your Customer policies.
- Opens new accounts; ensures completeness and accuracy of
documentation including scanning into the system, and timely follow
up on missing or incomplete documents.
- Successfully completes Account/File Maintenance with proper
- Helps customers with items such as Stop Payments, Debit Card
Orders/Reorders, Debit Card Disputes, IRAs, Heath Savings Accounts,
Wire Transfers, Directo-a-Mexico, Online Banking and Mobile
- Takes initiative to answer customer phone calls/email, takes
ownership of their issue, takes proper steps to resolve their issue
and provides the customer with appropriate feedback in a timely
- Promptly responds to customer's inquiries and requests
regarding account and suggests resolutions for account disputes and
other account activity.
- Continues to build relationships with current customers to
maintain goodwill and gain additional business.
- Actively participates in meeting retail branch goals and
- Professionally makes quality referrals to other areas of the
bank and bank partners such as Commercial Lending, Consumer
Lending, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, or the Mortgage
Partner in your area, etc.
- Works professionally with, and generate goodwill between the
retail banking department and other internal departments.
- Generates new business to assist in meeting established
- Performs all customer transactions and inputs them into the
computer system in accordance with established procedures. Cashes
checks, receives cash for deposit, verifies amounts, verifies
customer balances and examines checks for appropriate signatures
- Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds in accordance
- Monitors customer account activity and transactions in order to
identify possible fraud.
- Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of
shift in comparison to computer totals. Maintains appropriate cash
levels in teller drawer in accordance with the security policy.
Complies with the Teller Over and Short Procedure.
- Processes savings bonds, branch capture, cashier's checks, and
other items based on branch.
- Allows customers access to safe deposit boxes following
- Assists tellers with balancing daily transactions.
- May assist in balancing vault.
- Assists with managing the branch refreshment station, Concierge
SWAG, special events and conference room scheduling
- Provides various onsite services at client's workplace, home,
or requested destination. Services include delivery/pick up of
account documentation, notary services, deposit pick up, etc.
- Actively participates in daily branch Daily Plan It's and
weekly branch meetings.
- Completes required training within prescribed deadlines to
develop an understanding of banking industry and banking
regulations and job skills.
- Protects and safeguards customer information and bank
- Adheres to all bank and regulatory requirements and
participates in required training.
- Actively participates in local community and bank sponsored
- Other duties as assigned. Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must be 18 years old
- Six to twelve months of bank teller experience preferred Skills
& Abilities Required
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office, word processing and email
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Able to travel to various TBK Bank locations for training and
to perform other duties as assigned. Travel expenses are reimbursed
per policy. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k
and much more. Go on. Do it. Apply Today!About Us OUR BUSINESS TBK
Bank, SSB is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas,
Texas. We offer commercial and consumer banking products focused on
meeting client needs in Texas, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Iowa
and Illinois. We also serve a national client base with factoring,
equipment lending and asset based lending through Triumph's
Equipment Division, discount factoring through Triumph's Factoring
Division, insurance through Triumph's Insurance Division, Inc., and
carrier and vendor payment solutions through TriumphPay. We are
proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not
discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other
employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color,
religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran
status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members
thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we
do this - we're Helping People Triumph. OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices
and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps
our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities
prosper. We commit ourselves to: - Investing for the future -
Unique is good - Mission is more than the money - People make the
difference FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS At TBK Bank, we focus on doing
the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our
philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in
four areas: - Training future leaders - Establishing viable
communities - Giving people a second chance - Serving the less
fortunate We support these initiatives at home and around the
world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic
priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are
experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in
places where we can create the biggest impact.
Keywords: TBK Bank, SSB, Dallas , Client Service Associate, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...