Commercial Credit Risk Review Officer II
Company: Bank OZK
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job Purpose and Scope: Responsible for assessing the quality of
loan relationships and the quality of internal routines and
controls designed to identify, measure, monitor and control credit
risk.Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews loans to evaluate the strength of underwriting and
asset management practices and recommends actions to remediate
- Reviews loans to assess credit quality and the accuracy of the
assigned risk ratings; recommends appropriate risk ratings based on
- Assesses business line adherence to credit policy and
procedures and regulatory guidelines, laws, and regulations.
- Identifies key risk issues and recommends action plans to
- Documents loan level findings and conclusions on asset quality
- Discusses loan level concerns with originators, underwriters,
and other business line personnel.
- Ensures asset quality reports and supporting documentation are
comprehensive, complete, and supportive of findings and
- Embraces a culture of continuous process improvement and
supports the Credit Risk Review Department's professional practice
and quality control standards.
- Acts as a reviewer-in-charge of business line and loan product
evaluations, as needed.
- Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in the performance
of essential job functions.
- Maintains good punctuality and attendance to work.
- Follows Bank policy, procedure, and guidelines.Knowledge,
Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of loan documentation, credit, and financial
- Knowledge of and exposure to basic principles of auditing.
- Knowledge and understanding of federal banking
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of commercial credit origination,
underwriting, servicing, and monitoring.
- Ability to review and analyze mid to large size loans of little
to moderate complexity.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with
- Ability and desire to continuously learn on-the-job.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with exacting deadlines in a
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to demonstrate effective organization, critical
thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively and demonstrate flexibility in a
continually changing environment.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Skill in using computer and Microsoft Office, including
Outlook, Excel, and Word, and ability to acquire other computer
skills as needed.Job Expectations:Operate customary equipment and
technology used in a business environment, with or without
accommodation.Note: This description is not an exhaustive list of
all job functions, duties, skills, and job standards required.
Other job functions, duties, skills, and standards may be added.
Management reserves the right to add or change the job requirements
at any time.
Keywords: Bank OZK, Dallas , Commercial Credit Risk Review Officer II, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...