Cabinet Maker II
Company: PDS Tech Commercial, Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
:PDS TECH is looking for Cabinet Makers for our client in -
Dallas TXPosition Purpose:
- Under general supervision, fabricates aircraft furniture and
other wood-surfaced subassemblies using aircraft specifications,
design and engineering drawings with a high level of safety,
quality, detail and productivity. Assists team members with greater
experience to enhance techniques supportive of quality
workmanship.Principle Duties and Responsibilities:Essential
- Works under general supervision to fabricate furniture and
other wood-surfaced subassemblies using blueprints, aircraft
specifications and design/engineering drawings.
- Assembles, pins and glues cabinet shells. Installs
drawer-slides, hinges, latches and other hardware in
- Applies exterior surface materials such as laminates, veneers,
and cap strips.
- Uses various types of stationary and hand-held power tools to
fabricate or disassemble furniture.
- Complies with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies. Uses
personal protective equipment to protect aircraft interior.
- Uses the material tracking system to create parts demand, track
squawks and to sign-off work.Additional Functions:
- -Works with lead and higher skilled technicians to develop and
implement process improvements that increase safety, reduce, cost,
cycle time, and man-hours using Lean Six-Sigma and other process
- Perform other duties as assigned. Other Requirements:
- The ability to read write, speak, and understand the English
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted
areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
- Must be computer literate.
- Basic knowledge of cabinetmaking processes, products and
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- As a part of the Cabinet Shop Team, you will work with a
world-class team of technicians in the final assembly of our final
phase cabin completions to support aircraft build and
- -In this role, you will do furniture fabrication, veneering,
and body; previous experience in those areas is strongly preferred.
- Apply today to be a part of creating and delivering the world's
finest aviation experience! -Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2 years experience in cabinetmaking.
- Possess a working knowledge of our company -inspection and
process specifications preferred.
- Experience in aerospace industry preferred.PDS Tech, Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. Founded in 1977,
PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing
firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech Commercial, Inc., Dallas , Cabinet Maker II, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...