Associate Client Advisor (Hybrid)
Company: Bessemer Trust
Posted on: November 19, 2023
This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining
client relationships through proactive client communication and
actively managing client accounts and the coordinated delivery of
services to individuals, families, trusts and foundations. The
Associate Client Advisor will act as a liaison between Client
Advisors, Senior Client Advisors, and all other service areas of
the organization, including Client Tax and Financial Planning
Department, Investments, Legacy Planning and Trust Administration,
Investments, Philanthropic Advisory Services, and Custody.
Company Information and Culture:
Privately owned and independent, Bessemer Trust is a multifamily
office that has served individuals and families of substantial
wealth for more than 115 years. Through comprehensive investment
management, wealth planning, and family office services, we help
clients achieve peace of mind for generations. We have over $100B
in assets under supervision and our more than 1,100 employees serve
clients from our 21 offices across the United States.
What makes Bessemer unique? We are a small firm with a strong
culture and a collaborative work environment designed to enable you
to do your best work and be your authentic self. Our people are at
the heart of what we do and we provide resources to support their
physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. We offer a hybrid
work environment, industry-leading benefits including free medical,
dental and vision coverage for employees, and a generous
profit-sharing plan to support your retirement.
- Handle routine communication with clients and their advisors
via telephone, email and fax.
- Document written and verbal communication with clients and
their advisors in Salesforce.
- Prepare charts and materials for client meeting presentations
using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and internal applications as
- Construct customized spreadsheets for clients.
- Complete financial paperwork from other institutions for
- File correspondence and other documents in internal
- Create documentation of client correspondence for tracking
- Attend and contribute to client meetings and
- Interface with clients when questions arise about investment
strategy or capital markets outlook.
- Propose and implement investment programs as directed by Client
Advisors and Senior Client Advisors using Bessemer
- Prepare investment guidelines for client accounts in line with
clients' goals and risk tolerance.
- Collaborate with Client Advisors and Senior Client Advisors to
proactively monitor asset allocation.
- Build implication models taking into account spending,
taxation, and potential market behavior among other
- Proactively monitor and take action to correct fixed income
maturities and client overdrafts based on knowledge and history of
the client account.
- Initiate orders for rebalancing of accounts.
- Work with Client Administration Team to open accounts and
coordinate with outside agents the transfer of assets to Bessemer.
Assist in preparation of account opening documentation and account
profiles, obtain required approvals, and gather legal documents and
tax cost information.
- Prepare Officers Committee account reports.
- Perform cash management functions using Workflow and Atlas in
accordance with established account procedures and applicable
fiduciary laws and policies.
- Process client remittances in conjunction with Client Tax
- Monitor and assist in covering overdrafts.
- Supervise and pay client bill payments.
- Prepare client presentation packages and reporting on client
- Coordinate trust reviews with Fiduciary Officers.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT
- In addition to attending all internal training sessions
including Basic Trust Administration, the Associate Client Advisor
is expected to stay up to date on economic and market trends by:
attending corporate communications meetings; conducting independent
research; and reviewing relevant legal, tax, financial planning,
and trust and estates publications.
- Attend continuing education courses on trust
Comply with all regulatory requirements including but not limited
- Assist in the preparation of Annual Relationship Reviews and
Trust Administrative Reviews.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Proven interest in financial markets preferred.
- One or more years of related business experience preferred
(specifically within Wealth Management a plus).
- Working knowledge of trust administration and fiduciary laws,
policies, Regulation-9 and KYC preferred.
- Analytical & independent problem solving skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork qualities.
- Successful candidate must be goal-oriented, detailed oriented
and a motivated self-starter.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of trust administration and fiduciary
Bessemer Trust is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
encourage candidates of diverse backgrounds to apply.
Keywords: Bessemer Trust, Dallas , Associate Client Advisor (Hybrid), Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!