Senior Partner, Digital Products & Strategy
Company: West Monroe Partners, LLC
Posted on: November 20, 2023
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to
consulting-and that takes a different approach: highly
collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It's something we
care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No
hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique
perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our
clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table.
That's why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest
challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a
business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both
the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can
capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes
the right team. And that's where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe has an immediate opportunity for a senior digital
leader to join our Product Experience & Engineering Lab (PXEL)
practice as a Senior Partner. - This role will be instrumental in
helping build and scale PXEL into a national leader in digital
strategy, product and experience work - from invention to scale -
helping lead our people and client work. This role will focus on
continually defining the strategic direction for the practice,
leading West Monroe's digital POV (for the firm and our clients)
and helping build a culture obsessed with inventing, designing, and
bringing to life incredible digital strategies, products and
experiences for our clients. As a big investment area of West
Monroe with a team of over 300 people across West Monroe offices,
PXEL has a lot of momentum and focus. The impact of digital in our
lives, on society, and in business has never been so clear. The
need for businesses to create lovable products and experiences has
never been so great. This role within PXEL is part of defining
moment in West Monroe's legacy and will be instrumental in shaping
the future of it.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Working with brands to develop strategies, products and
experiences that help them reinvent their future, deliver growth
and long-term market relevance and leadership.
- Lead strategic engagements to renovate and reinvent business
models to reflect the new digital economy.
- Drive end-to-end digital transformation across business,
technology, process, and people, creating value by reinventing the
core of the client's business.
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams in the delivery of new digital
services or the iteration of existing ones.
- Directing, encouraging and inspiring teams to push the edge of
quality, creativity, and digital innovation.
- Providing strategic advisory capabilities with all levels of
leadership and C-Suite clients.
- Lead and inspire internal teams.
- Expand the capabilities and skills of the team through
coaching, development and hiring.
- Collaborate with other internal practices to provide
consistency across multi-disciplinary teams/deliverables.
- Influence and actively participate in a culture that breeds
creativity and innovation and increases employee
- Build/expand internal methodologies.
- Help West Monroe win new business through credibility and
- Develop, lead and nurture client relationships.
- Actively speaking, writing and contributing to thought ware.
Helping West Monroe get on the right stages.
What You are Great at:
- You have a vision or point-of-view about where the industry
will be in the next 3-5 years.
- You have deep understanding of digital product organizations
and how to make them work.
- You appreciate and can lead many different types of people -
business leaders, creatives, and software engineers
- You are an inspiring and effective people leader. You know how
to get great work out of teams, and they respect you for it. Talent
follows you and loves working with you.
- You have empathy for your clients and intimately understand
what they need. You have credibility with them.
- You have a passion for technology and identifying ways to
leverage it to solve business problems.
- You are comfortable being on stage - presenting, educating,
- You can get a team rallied around a vision, a plan, a point of
- You are committed to inclusion and diversity, and open to new
ideas and perspectives
- You are proud of your accomplishments - the teams you've led,
the products you've built, and change you've made in the
organizations you've worked with (you've even made some great decks
along the way - but you're more proud of the results)
What You have Done:
- You've led teams, people, clients, and really challenging
- You have case studies demonstrating your ability to affect
- You have credibility as a thought leader and
- You have a reputation of delivering lovable products (apps, web
apps, platforms, etc.)
- You are respected by both c-suite leaders and senior
- You've built (or helped build) a practice or team
This role requires the ability to travel, as required based on
client and practice demands. Additionally, it requires the ability
to be in-person three days a week.
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit
Keywords: West Monroe Partners, LLC, Dallas , Senior Partner, Digital Products & Strategy, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!