Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Location:Prosper Medical Office BuildingDepartment:Frisco ENT -
ProsperShift:First Shift (United States of America)Standard Weekly
Hours:40Summary:The Referral Coordinator is responsible for
managing and coordinating new patient referrals. This includes but
is not limited to coordination of clinical review, communication
with the referring office, and insurance eligibility verification.
Education & Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- At least two years' experience in a medical office.
- Hematology and Oncology experience preferred.
- Understanding of diversified insurance plans.
- Knowledge of coding and medical terminology.
- Exhibit good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maturity to withstand pressure that may arise in relation to
the public and physician. Certification/Licensure:
- CPR to be completed the first 60 days of employment.About Cook
Children's:Our not-for-profit organization is comprised of a
flagship medical center in Fort Worth, Texas, a new medical center
in Prosper, Texas, a physician network, home health company,
surgery centers, health plan, health services, and health
foundation. With more than 60 primary, specialty and urgent care
locations throughout Texas, families can access our top-ranked
specialty programs and network of services to meet the unique needs
of their child. Cook Children's is honored to continually receive
recognition for our outstanding efforts and outcomes in pediatric
health care.At Cook Children's, we're more than a health care
system--we're your friends, neighbors and even family members. And
we're parents too, so we can see the world through your eyes. We
see what you're going through--and how we can help you and your
child get the best care and support possible.Cook Children's is an
EOE/AA, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Dallas , Referral Coordinator, Other , Prosper, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!