Personal Banker, Dallas TX
Company: InTouch Credit Union
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Welcome to InTouch Credit Union!
- We're looking for a Personal Financial Assistant who has
experience with customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy
environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and
professional assistance to their team, and our membership.
- Our ideal candidate will make $20.14 for this role.
- Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Rotating Saturdays between 8:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. What about
the Duties & Responsibilities? The Personal Financial Assistant
will work in our lobby, customer facing and providing the following
as part of their key essential duties:
- Greet and welcome members and visitors to the Credit Union in a
prompt and professional manner consistent with service excellence
best practices including a handshake, introduction and use of the
- Identify and recommend products and services based on the
member's financial needs upon review of their account or through
determining needs based on asking open ended questions.
- Contact prospective members, businesses, community groups and
Select Employer Groups (SEGs) to present information on available
products and services.
- Attend various community organization meetings to develop new
business and create awareness of the credit union.
- Meet or exceed sales and service goals.
- As directed by branch leadership based on staffing
requirements, work at other branch and/or in store branch
- Maintain open lines of communication with Branch Manager,
Assistant Branch Manager and all staff; work closely with them to
ensure exceptional member service delivery.
- Facilitate requests of members and visitors within guidelines
established by policies, procedures and regulations.
- Respond to problems and concerns with a sense of urgency in
order to maintain and strengthen the relationship between the
member and the Credit Union.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities to enhance relationship
building with member and provide enhanced services to members by
maintaining expert level of knowledge of Credit Union features and
benefits, lending guidelines, products and services.
- Maintain working knowledge of all operational and lending
procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Adhere to Credit Union policies and procedures, government
rules and regulations, and vendor and security guidelines.
- Remain flexible to the changing schedule demands of branch.
This may require multiple Saturdays per month, evening hours, etc.
All offers for employment with InTouch Credit Union are contingent
upon the candidate completing a credit check, pre-employment drug
screen and the submission of fingerprints in accordance with state
and federal law.
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment
opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or
privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race,
religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), age, genetic
information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including
transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected
classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state
or local laws and ordinances.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High school degree or equivalent;
- Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide
Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) required.
- Minimum one-year customer service experience in financial
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows.
- Basic knowledge of software applications.
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
This work requires the following physical activities:
---Bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting, reaching, finger
dexterity grasping, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual
---Standard office environment, uniform temperature, conversational
---Required to stand or sit for long periods of time when providing
---Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Keywords: InTouch Credit Union, Dallas , Personal Banker, Dallas TX, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!