Security Guard- Armed Neighborhood Patrol
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Job Summary Security Officer- Armed Vehicle PatrolMust have
Level 3 in hand and Valid DL You've got the right skills. What you
need is the right opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree,
and we're hiring!Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse
work assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in
Professional training programs that cover every aspect of
delivering world class security services. And every industry counts
on us because we're the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are,
too. In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the
largest privately owned security services company in the world.
We're experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too.At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important, so
we provide competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're
in:Shift: Thurs and Friday- 8:00pm-4:00am, Saturday and Sunday:
8:00pm-4:00am - 32 hours weeklyCompensation: $18.00/hourlyAbout the
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- Officer is responsible for patrol around HOA neighborhood
- Officer will perform exterior home checks when tenants are away
for vacation or business
- You observe, survey the area, and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations, and standards.Your background:
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- If you have Security, Military, Corrections, or Law Enforcement
experience - even better!
- You have an Commissioned (Armed) security license and meet any
additional requirements to carry a firearm as a security officer in
- At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law
or contractual requirements
- Valid driver's license with good driving history
- Demonstrate a stable work history
- Have reliable transportation
- Able to walk, stand, and sit for long periods of timeIf you
want a real career opportunity where you're part of a dynamic
supportive team that's dedicated to your success, check us out.
We're a global organization that embraces our cultural diversity
and we promote engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across
all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow -
and that's just for starters. Explore your future with us
today.Work today, get paid today, with DailyPay!GardaWorld offers
DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that allows you to access your pay
on day 1 of work.If you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll
never have to wait for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expensesLicense # B07179
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Dallas , Security Guard- Armed Neighborhood Patrol, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!