Customer Care Lead
Company: Brink's Incorporated
Posted on: February 11, 2024
Brinks Texas License #C00550
The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in
over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by
offering the highest levels of service and support to our
customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about
our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join
our team - and stay here.
Customer Care Lead
The Brink's Company (NYSE:BCO) is a leading global provider of cash
and valuables management, digital retail solutions, and ATM managed
services. Our customers include financial institutions, retailers,
government agencies, mints, jewelers and other commercial
operations. Our network of operations in 52 countries serves
customers in more than 100 countries.
At Brink's we believe that diverse teams drive success, and as such
we foster an inclusive culture that values people with diverse
backgrounds, ideas and perspectives. We build a sense of belonging
so all employees feel respected, safe and valued, and we provide
equal opportunity to participate and grow.
Brink's U.S., a division of Brink's, Incorporated, is the premier
provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin
processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to
financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and
government entities. The company has a proud history of providing
growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a
challenging opportunity for a Customer Care Lead.
The Client Service Team Lead is responsible for supporting the
Customer Care organization to ensure optimal performance levels.
Able to effectively balance the competing needs of operational
efficiency and production, training, KPI monitoring, customer
satisfaction and employee satisfaction.
- Subject Matter Expert for area of responsibility; able to step
in and work production as needed to assist with seasonal workloads
- Conduct quality review of Customer Care Representatives'
performance within product-specific units to ensure quality service
goals and standards are met
- Identify areas where improvement can be achieved and provide
employees with timely and relevant feedback
- Recognize employees, build empowerment, foster relationships
and demonstrate respect
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators and production; strategize
for continuous improvement and strengthen customer loyalty
- Identify procedural gaps and launch initiatives designed to
improve organizational quality, education and training
- Facilitate collaboration with other areas of Brinks
- Ensure a healthy employee culture through effective utilization
of Brink's human resource practices, policies and systems to guide
and develop employees; encourage an environment of accountability
and successful teamwork
- Perform other duties as assigned to include agent level
- Travel as required
- Minimum of 5 year(s) subject matter expertise within the
secured transportation industry (CIT, Cash Vault, Coin)
- Experience working within a call center environment
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working directly with customers
- Minimum of 3 years working with Microsoft Office products
- Prior leadership experience a plus
- Strong experience in championing change, motivating
persuasively and getting results through working with others.
- Basic knowledge of project management principles
- Basic knowledge of process management principles
- Practical understanding of training principles
- Basic understanding of Customer Experience strategies and
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent business experience
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management
- Inspirational and motivational skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking
for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment
with Brink's U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental,
vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k)
plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the
requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink's, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services,
trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both
public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to
businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do
it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us
proud. Brink's Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be
considered for this position, you must complete the entire
application process, which includes answering all prescreening
questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an
email confirming that we have received your application. We will
review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem
you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at
Brink's U.S. For more information about future career
opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or
Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any
other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to
providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Brink's Incorporated, Dallas , Customer Care Lead, Other , Coppell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!