Company: Experian Marketing Services
Posted on: December 7, 2017
DescriptionGlobal Procurement is a team of 75 people located in USA, UK&I, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America and manages excess of $1bn spend. The US team consists of 13 people based in Costa Mesa, CA and 4 in Allen, specializing in specific categories including IT (SW, Cloud, HW), data, professional services, HR and facilities.
Maximise value for Experian US spend with external suppliers by ensuring the following:
Robust Supplier Selection Process--- Tender process, commercial and contractual negotiations.
- Management of Supplier Performance --- establishing and managing service level agreements (SLAs), and key performance indicators (KPI).
- Identifying and implementing cost reduction opportunities across commodities, geographies, and business units.
- Providing external market data, benchmarking of rates, and costs. Advising the businesses to ensure value for money by region, commodities, and business units.
- Contract negotiations --- to safeguard Experian from loss or exposure to unnecessary business risk
- Selection of capable suppliers, based on cost, capability, and timescales.
- Supplier Management of existing contracts to ensure adherence to service levels, KPIs and commercially agreed terms.
- Business Continuity --- through the continuous review of financial stability of providers to ensure continuity of supply throughout the supply chain. Creating and implementing contingency plans, where required to minimise risk.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications--- A degress would be desirable but not essential.
- Over 5 years relevant procurement experience in large companies / PLC---s including strategic category management.
- Ideally the successful candidate would have completed the Certified Purchasing Manager program.
- Knowledge of Commercial and Governmental Data and Data Purchasing
- Highly Developed Negotiation skills
- Analytical Skills --- ability to analyse complex numerical and non-numerical data
- Commercial Law --- strong understanding of contractual law, including risks
- Project Management --- ability to manage complex global projects, across time zones and geographies.
- Management of Key Stakeholders ---ability to lead and influence key relationships, internally and externally, up to Exec level, on a global basis. Including the reporting and presentation of complex ideas / concepts.
- Experience of optimising the use of E-Procurement software for electronic RfI---s, RfP---s and E-auctions
- Expert user of Oracle ERP system
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Aptitude for customer service
Keywords: Experian Marketing Services, Dallas, Senior Buyer, Other, Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!