Company: Heartland Payment Systems
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Summary:Information Security AdvisorThe Information Security Advisor will join a team charged with providing technicalguidance to support the Information Security program. The advisor will work with allareas of the business as needed, including information technology, product, compliance,audit and legal to ensure that information assets and process are protected at all levels. Job Details: Responsibilities
- Review and contribute to design of security controls to cover key information technology applications, infrastructure and capabilities, including: identity & access management; endpoint and server protections, network security, database security, mobile device security, data protection, cloud security and solution development.
- As directed, partner with all areas of the Information Security team and Enterprise Architecture to maintain security standards across the enterprise.
- Build solid working relationships with Information Technology, Legal, Compliance and other business stakeholders, to maintain and improve processes to support security requirements.
- Educate and inform Business Technology Services leadership about upcoming information security industry and regulatory changes, emerging threats, and the latest security trends.
- Contribute to the information security knowledge base by maintaining records of collaboration and review exercises, recommendations, findings and other observations gained during consulting activities.
- Contribute to information security policies and standards, procedures and other documentation as needed to improve information security capabilities. Experience and Knowledge
- Deep technical knowledge and experience of at least two of the following information technology and security control areas: business applications (web and non-web), system platforms, storage, directory services, end user computing, and network (physical, virtual, internal, cloud).
- Experience collaborating with globally-positioned offices or business partners.
- Demonstrated strength in organized written and verbal communications.
- 4+ years experience in Information Technology / Enterprise Information Security
- 2+ years experience performing security assessments for a large enterprise
- 3+ years SME level work experience in related areas of Information Security Engineering, Architecture, Security Design, Application Development, Security Operations and/or Cloud Security.
- Working knowledge of security standards frameworks (FFIEC, PCI-DSS, GDPR, COBIT, NIST, OWASP, CSA)
- Understanding of financial services industry highly desired. Payment Card experience preferred.
- Must have demonstrated ability to interact with personnel at all levels of the organization. Education
- Minimum: Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Preferred: Advanced degree
- Professional security or technical IT certification preferred (examples may include: CISM, CISA, CISSP, CRISC, MCSA, CCNP, RHCE, RHCA, others accepted) Preferred Qualities
- Motivated self-starter
- Superb communicator Travel 0 - 25% Location(s): Atlanta, Plano Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Heartland Payment Systems, Dallas , Security Advisor, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!