Location: Pilot Point
Posted on: June 15, 2019
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of
ethics and integrity
- Correctly identifies and performs warrantable repairs
- Performs intermediate to advanced inspections, repairs, and
replacements following company guidelines on all Walmart equipment
(for example,trailers, tractors, yard trucks, shop equipment,
- Receive fuel drops and conduct fuel sampling
- 1 year of college, a technical school degree, or certification
in Heavy Duty Truck/Trailer Maintenance OR 2 years' experience in
tractor and trailer inspection and repair.
- Brake inspection qualified as defined in the Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration regulations, Section 396.25, which
includes one of the following: successful completion of a brake
maintenance or inspection training program sponsored by a brake or
vehicle manufacturer or similar commercial training program OR 1
year s experience performing brake maintenance or inspection in a
motor carrier maintenance program OR 1 year s experience performing
brake maintenance or inspection at a commercial garage, fleet
leasing company, or similar facility.
- Valid state-issued driver's license.
- Vehicle Inspection qualified as defined in the Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration regulations, Section 396.19, which
includes one of the following: Successful completion of a state or
federal training program or has a certificate from a state or
Canadian province which qualifies the person to perform commercial
vehicle inspections OR successful completion of a truck or trailer
manufacturer sponsored training program or similar commercial
training program designed to train students in truck operation and
maintenance OR 1 year s experience as a mechanic or inspector in a
motor carrier maintenance program OR 1 year s experience as a
mechanic or inspector in truck or trailer maintenance at a
commercial garage, fleet leasing company, or other similar facility
OR 1 year s experience as a commercial vehicle inspector for a
state, provincial, or federal government.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year s experience using computer applications (for example,
email, spreadsheets, word processing).
- 3 years' experience in tractor and trailer inspection and
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Brake, PMI, and Electrical
- Both Class A Commercial Driver s License (CDL) and Department
of Transportation (DOT) driver's certification.
- College or technical school level coursework in heavy duty
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple
idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years
into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million
customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in
28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal
year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately
2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader
in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment
opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating
opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities
around the world.
Keywords: Walmart, Dallas , Auto Mechanic, Other , Pilot Point, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!