Chargeback Business Lead/Analyst - Irving TX
Posted on: March 29, 2020
Enhance Contract Administration Chargeback business processes
through advance expertise and analytics, providing functional
leaders with accurate, timely, actionable data trends and financial
risk. Resolve inquiries from IT, Sales Field, Accounting,
Suppliers, Category Management, and with McKesson's outsource
provider (GenPact) for chargeback processing and escalations.
Responsible for leading/guiding outsourcing team with chargeback
processing for optimal performance, resolve escalations, lead
projects, perform data analytics, lead supplier engagement to
ensure compliance, provide reserve management recommendations,
innovate and recommend system and process changes to meet McKesson
Chargeback financial goals. This is a critical role designed to
ensure optimal performance for chargeback reconciliation process,
drive compliance with our business partners and ensure minimal
financial impact to the business
- Independently own development and execution of Chargeback
- Partner with outsource provider (GenPact) to lead chargeback
workflow expectations to including financial, compliance and
- Continuous training, coaching, updating SOPs and provide
business support for outsourced team (GenPact)
- Perform quality review of chargeback reconciliation process,
record errors and provide coaching and training as identified
- Assist chargeback reconciliation processing team (GenPact) with
- Supplier engagement ownership to include driving positive
compliance changes and negotiating settlements
- Perform Data/financial trend analysis
- Responsible for developing, interpreting and implementing
financial concepts for financial planning and controls.
- Performs financial analysis to make recommendation to
effectively manage reserves.
- Provide trend analysis and make process improvement
- Gather, analyze and provide executive summary level data view
for upper level management by utilizing power point.
- Independently execute issue resolution for internal and
external business partner inquiries as well as review defects
identified in the process
- Perform root cause analysis on defects and inquiries, ensure
they are recorded, reviewed, resolution identified and implemented
to prevent future errors
- Identify areas of risk, evaluate controls, and make
recommendations for improvements.
- Acquire full understanding of industry standards and McKesson
Policies and Procedures for Contract and Chargeback processes
- Support and generate quality assurance metrics and
- Create/design critical operational reporting, utilize data
mining tools (SQL and TOAD preferred), and perform analytics to
enhance team performance
- Extract data from McKesson systems with ad-hoc or routine
reporting for use in providing meaningful information to the
department. Purpose of reporting would be to measure, analyze and
improve current processes and financial results.
- Identify essential relevant information that should be
communicated to other internal MMS teams and independently enhance
process when needed to reduce communication gaps and rework.
Individual is expected to fully understand other internal process
areas to include Accounting, Category Management, RX team, CSS,
Contract Load, NCI, CAMO, IT, and Sales.
- Responsible for onboarding supplier for chargeback process in
- Review and make recommendation when renewing or creating
supplier distribution agreements as it relates to Contracts and
- Manage IT intersections (requirements gathering, writing test
scripts, UAT testing, post go-live support)
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years business experience in contract administration,
financial accounting in AR, GL, or AP
- Data analysis and process improvement experience
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of data mining tools
- Advanced MS Excel including the ability to build macros, create
pivot tables, create graphs, v look ups, concatenate info, ability
to analyze large sets of data and summarize the information into
meaningful executive summary
- Practiced facilitator: MS Power Point preparation and
presentation experience required
- Project Management: Experience with analyzing data and managing
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and influencing skills
at all levels of the organization
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- SQL Server database experience, SQL coding experience or
similar programming experience preferred
- Six Sigma process improvement experience preferred
(Greenbelt/Black belt training)
- Ability to map processes and use mapping tools preferred
- Degree preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting,
statistics, finance or other relevant areas or equivalent
- General office demands
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be
disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job
seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation
to assist with your job search or application for employment,
please contact us by sending an email to
McKessonTalentAquisition@McKesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to
this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
Keywords: McKesson, Dallas , Chargeback Business Lead/Analyst - Irving TX, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!