Company: WSP USA
Posted on: November 23, 2021
WSP USA, an award-winning and innovative multi-disciplinary
engineering consulting firm, seeks a Commissioning Agent for our
Dallas office. WSP USA works closely with architects and owners
from around the world on large, complex projects with a focus on
sustainability and energy performance of the built environment.Our
Engineers work on high quality, high-profile, national and
international projects. The successful candidate will be
responsible for the execution of building commissioning processes
(new/re/retro/continuous), energy auditing and building retrofit
applications, support for sustainability certification
applications, and measurement and verification techniques.WSP USA
offers excellent growth opportunities: Many of our senior leaders
started out as young engineers in our firm. Initially, you will
work under the supervision, training, and guidance of the senior
commissioning lead for the Austin office. Preliminary participation
in business development activities will also be
- Execution of standard building commissioning processes for new
and existing construction as found in ASHRAE Guidelines.
- Perform engineering design reviews for commissioning related
- Performance of ASHRAE Level 1, 2, and 3 Energy Audits.
- Support for obtaining building sustainability certifications
such as LEED, Energy Star, etc.
- Scopes of work to include a variety of building components
including mechanical, plumbing, electrical distribution, lighting
and specialty systems including fire alarm, security, and other
enhanced building technology/control systems including nurse call,
renewable energy systems, etc.
- Proficient communication and organization skills are necessary
to conduct meetings, coordinate schedules, and prepare
- Possess a desire to develop knowledge, skills, and abilities in
the trade, and advance in a career in the commissioning
- Ability to travel part of time.
- Prioritize effectively, have good follow-through, and practice
self-implemented quality control measures.
- Desire to attain Cx, controls and/or TAB certifications.
- BS in Mechanical, Electrical or Architectural Engineering or
- 0-5 years of hands on systems commissioning experience for
facilities construction projects
- Technical knowledge of HVAC and building systems to evaluate
and test the performance of these systems
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Total facilities commissioning experience preferredAbout WSP
USAWSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's
leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to
serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical
experts, strategic advisors and construction management
professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the
transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors.
With nearly 9,500 people in 150 offices across the U.S., we partner
with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usaWSP
provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical,
dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on
a providing health and financial stability throughout the
employee's career.At WSP, we want to give our employees the
challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your
daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting
client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get
started?WSP USA (and all of its US companies) is an Equal
Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected
Veteran StatusThe selected candidate must be authorized to work in
the United States.Relocation assistance is not available for this
This position is contingent upon WSP being selected for a contract
or program we are currently pursuing.This position is subject to
and contingent upon client approval of candidates put forth for
consideration by WSP.
Keywords: WSP USA, Dallas , Commissioning Agent, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!