SAP Acquisition Training
Company: Sanford Federal
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Sanford Federal, Inc. headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier,
Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal
professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced
information technology, cyber security, management systems support,
as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers
of technology solutions to the United States government. Our
mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information
technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve and
protect the American people.
Job Title: SAP Acquisition Trainer
Based at: Remote
Job Summary: Sanford Federal, Inc. is looking for an individual to
perform SAP Acquisition Training.
- Knowledge of FPI's business processes that support federal
- Knowledge of FPI's SAP system configuration that supports those
- Ability to work as needed including weekend and evening hours
as necessary to support this training requirement.
- Experience in developing training to support the federal
- Knowledge of current SAP HANA development, knowledge of current
system gaps, and knowledge of SAP future system development.
- Development of training for the FPI Procurement business area
in SAP S/4 HANA (1809). Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA Business
Processes, WRICEF development, and configuration is necessary to
develop this training.
- Delivery of training via virtual and in-person platforms.
- Research and development on future business processes with
current SAP HANA 1809 functions and future functionality of SAP
system developments or other possible system to function with SAP
- The development and delivery of 'Lunch and Learn' sessions via
virtual software to FPI's acquisition workforce. Each session would
be approximately one (1) hour in length and would occur twice
monthly. Topics will be based on the SAP ECC 6.0 and/or SAP S/4
HANA procurement business processes.
- Provide one-on-one training as needed via virtual software to
FPI's acquisition workforce.
- Development and delivery of training materials to meet larger
objectives identified and agreed upon during contract performance
designed to increase the productivity of current and future
contracting officers in the use of SAP HANA within the FPI
- Research and development of the current SAP HANA 1809 system to
enhance the functionality towards the FPI Business Process. This
will include researching other systems that can be integrated into
SAP HANA to increase the productivity and efficiency of the
contracting officers processes.
- The period of performance shall be one (1) base year of twelve
(12) months and one (1) twelve (12) month option year. Anticipated
work time is 20 hours per week, totaling 1040 hours per year.
- Work will be performed primarily on a 'tele-work' basis.
However, work may also be required to be performed on-site. Office
space will not be provided, although work space will be provided
for work performed on-site and/or on travel status. Possible travel
to the nearest BOP facility or other BOP/FPI facilities is
- When travel is required, the candidate shall monitor all travel
expenses to keep them to a minimum. In accordance with GSA per diem
rate guidelines, FPI will only reimburse to the maximum allowed
related to lodging and MI&E expenses. Rental car and airfare
shall be kept to a minimum and are reimbursed at actual cost. FPI
may negotiate special lodging rates for specific locations.
- Why Sanford Federal? You can take pride in working for a
company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best,
most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps
the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our
military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving
medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to
highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all
qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sanford Federal, Dallas , SAP Acquisition Training, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!