Dispatcher - Part-Time
Company: Park 'N Fly
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Your Journey Begins Here---at Park 'N Fly!At Park 'N Fly, you are
part of a family---we want for you what we'd want for our own
family - a job you love in a progressive, successful company. We're
all that and we're more than just parking! Our sights are set on
hiring a Part-Time Dispatcher to join our team in Dallas,
TX.Assigns motor vehicles and drivers for conveyance of
passengers.We will invest the time and training required to help
you succeed at what you do. But there are a few things we'll ask
you to bring on this journey...
- Effective interpersonal communication skills required.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to communicate clearly and articulately, verbally & in
- Ability to follow instructions & multi-task.
- Basic math skills required.
- Strong problem solving skills required.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past three (3)
- Requires flexibility to move and left bulk items up to fifty
- Requires upper and lower body mobility sufficient to raise arms
overhead, stretch, reach, turn, bend, stand (up to four (4) hours
uninterrupted) kneel for extended periods, walk, climb stairs, and
climb a ladder.
- High School diploma or equivalent degree (ie: GED),
- Three months to one year related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.What you can
expect to do day to day:
- Assist management with approving and coordinating break and
meal periods for all scheduled non-exempt staff.
- Coordinate, via two-way radio, the pick-up of customers at
their vehicles, at valet pick-up points, and at the airport
- Perform weekly airport audit of traffic flow and van timing
- Submit daily report to facility manager at the end of the
- Observe driver's luggage assistance documenting non-compliance
for the Manager's attention and immediate retraining of the
- Maintain van appearance by conducting regular van inspections
and reviewing the drivers' Customer Readiness Forms at the end of
- Ensure mechanical problems are relayed to the mechanics on a
- Observe all employee functions while maintaining a Dispatch Log
report, and implement schedule reductions as needed.
- Recommend disciplinary action to lot management when
- Operate a shuttle bus, if necessary.
- Follow all Company work rules and procedures as set forth in
the Operations Manual and through management's instruction.
- Assist management, if necessary.
- Respond to accidents and incidents.
- Provide, maintain, and ensure complete customer service
including the guaranteed 3-5 minute pick up service; document
failures with an explanation of the cause and circumstances,
offering suggested resolutions, if appropriate. These are just the
basics--- you'll learn lots more after you apply!
Employee Benefits Include:
- HSA account with employer contributions (silver health plan
- Short-term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company paid Long-term disability, Employee Life Insurance and
Accidental Death & Dismemberment InsurancePark 'N Fly is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action (W/M/Vets/Disability) employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of the fact or perception of a
person's race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry,
other protected veteran who served on active duty, or other legally
protected status, as required by law.Drug screen and background
check are required for all positionsWe want your candidate
experience with Park 'N Fly to be the best. If there's something we
could've done better, please reach out to Barbara Moore, Sr.
Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.S2PNF
Keywords: Park 'N Fly, Dallas , Dispatcher - Part-Time, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!