Certified or Licensed HVAC Technician (Maintenance)
Company: WFF FACILITY SERVICES
Posted on: January 16, 2022
HES is a premier national provider of facilities management
services focused 100% on educational institutions.
Headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, we pride ourselves on
building best-in-class programs for custodial, maintenance,
grounds, and landscaping services.
With hundreds of years of combined facilities experience, our
leadership team is comprised of results-oriented, hands-on
executives and facilities experts who give your facilities our full
Whether for a grounds and landscaping program, custodial services,
or maintenance solutions, HES will change the way you look at
Want to become part of a winning team with opportunities for
growth, career advancement and development? HES Facilities is proud
to provide an environment where we support you and your drive for
success. We have a passionate commitment to learning and investing
in our associates looking to accelerate their careers. We offer a
wide range of employment opportunities for professionals and entry
level candidates who share our core values.
Job Skills / Requirements
Proficient in chiller operation and repair, ability to trouble
shoot electrical and mechanical systems.
Proficient steam boiler and pressure vessel operator
Perform major and routine maintenance, service, repair and
installations on all heating and ventilating equipment and controls
Perform all scheduled preventative maintenance on all heating and
ventilating equipment and controls systems as assigned.
Operate and perform all diagnostic system checks on all heating and
ventilating equipment and controls as assigned.
Specific competencies shall include, but not be limited to the
Principles of boiler design
General operation practices
Effects of water treatment
Emergency shutdown procedures
1. Complete all required documentation to include; all scheduled
and unscheduled work orders, report status of faulty equipment and
systems, parts requirements, and manhour reports.
2. Properly use and be responsible for all faculties tools and
equipment used during the performance of daily work duties.
3. Maintain awareness of location and areas served by all heating
and ventilating equipment and systems. Become familiar with all new
and modified systems as soon as possible.
4. Perform other related duties as assigned by authorized
personnel, including those for emergency situations.
5. Make recommendations to immediate supervisor about how methods
and procedures can be improved. Observe and report unusual
situations, reactions, effects or conditions to responsible
6. Operate various machine shop tools, braze or solder various
items as required in the fabrication or repair of all heating and
7. Maintain and calibrate all related heating and ventilating
controls and control systems. Understand Building Automation
Systems. Respond to all alarms and troubleshoot problems throughout
8. Perform on-call duties when required.
9. Support other trades when required.
10. Perform required paperwork/record-keeping (duties to include
data entry in computerized maintenance management, system work
order documentation and activity reports.
Primary Customers or Key Working Relationships:
1. Treat all customers with respect and conduct yourself in a
professional manner at all times.
2. Accommodate customers, staff, and visitors when working in
public areas. Ensure safe passage of passersby and anyone in/around
the work area.
1. High School graduate, GED, or equivalent experience
2. 2-year Military, Vocational or apprentice training in HVAC
Licensures & Certifications:
Journeyman HVAC license
1. Five years experience in commercial HVAC
2. Technical/educational skills
3. Troubleshoot utilizing developed analytical skills.
4. Must possess a valid state driver's license
5. Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and positive attitude
6. Must have required basic hand tools
7. Must understand Lock out Tag out Procedures
8. Basic knowledge of CMMS and BAS is a necessary
Education Requirements (Any)High School Diploma or Equivalent
Certification Requirements (Any)HVACAdditional Information /
Benefits Tuition waiver available for employee, eligible spouse and
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Criminal Background
Keywords: WFF FACILITY SERVICES, Dallas , Certified or Licensed HVAC Technician (Maintenance), Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!