Cloud Data Analyst (GCP or Azure) - Location Open - USDC
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a
solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a
daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new
ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of
travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center
- we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Work with the team to evaluate business needs and priorities,
liaise with key business partners and address team needs related to
data systems and management.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications;
establish and define details, definitions, and requirements of
applications, components and enhancements.
- Participate in project planning; identifying milestones,
deliverables and resource requirements; tracks activities and task
- Generate design, development, test plans, detailed functional
specifications documents, user interface design, and process flow
charts for execution of programming.
- Develop data pipelines / APIs using Python, SQL, potentially
Spark and AWS, Azure or GCP Methods.
- Use an analytical, data-driven approach to drive a deep
understanding of fast changing business.
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data
processing frameworks in AWS, Azure or GCP cloud platform.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design,
develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and
rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers
house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers,
architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber
risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse
projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies,
to brand-building and campaign management.
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the
future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear,
data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data,
analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover
hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights,
and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice,
our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their
business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and
differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data
management, governance and the integration of structured and
unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to
manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions.
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data
ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service
offerings for continuous insights and improvements.
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering with an emphasis on
data analytics and reporting.
- 3+ years of experience with at least one of the following cloud
platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud
Platform (GCP), others.
- 3+ years of experience in SQL, data transformations,
statistical analysis, and troubleshooting across more than one
Database Platform (Cassandra, MySQL, Snowflake, PostgreSQL,
Redshift, Azure SQL Warehouse, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience in the design and build of data
extraction, transformation, and loading processes by writing custom
- 3+ years of experience with one or more of the follow scripting
languages: Python, SQL, Kafka and/or other.
- 3+ years of experience designing and building solutions
utilizing various Cloud services such as EC2, S3, EMR, Kinesis,
RDS, Redshift/Spectrum, Lambda, Glue, Athena, API gateway,
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Limited Sponsorship: Limited Immigration sponsorship may be
- AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform Certification.
- Master's degree or higher.
- Expertise in one or more programming languages, preferably
Scala, PySpark and/or Python.
- Experience working with either a Map Reduce or an MPP system on
- Experience working with agile development methodologies such as
Sprint and Scrum.
- Travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the
role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended
until further notice).
- Must live near one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA;
Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH;
Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert, AZ; Houston, TX;
Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Los Angeles, CA; Mechanicsburg,
PA; Miami, FL; McLean, VA; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Orange
County, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Rosslyn,
VA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA;
Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the
following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL;
Keywords: Deloitte, Dallas , Cloud Data Analyst (GCP or Azure) - Location Open - USDC, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!