Organizational Development Consultant
Company: Andrews Distributing
Posted on: May 16, 2022
What could be better than BEER and a great career?!!
The fact that you landed here indicates there may be something
missing in your work. Maybe you are not feeling challenged in the
work you do, or perhaps you feel like your work has lost its
meaning. Maybe you are simply tired of feeling like just another
employee. Whatever your reason, you are not alone. In fact, many of
our Team Members felt the same way -before -they discovered
Andrews. -We invest in our team members and are dedicated to their
success and well-being by offering:
- Weekly Pay, Every Friday!
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- 401k with Company Match (FREE Money!!)
And yes, you will receive FREE BEER throughout the year! (Root beer
to those under 21 years old.) After all, you will be working for an
award winning BEER distributor, and we want you to enjoy the brands
you already love like Modelo, Coors, Miller, Corona, Heineken, Blue
Moon, Shiner, Sam Adams, Dos Equis, Revolver, Lakewood, Rahr,
Truly, Topo Chico, Mike's, Pacifico, and many more!!
Here at Andrews, we believe purpose matters, and our stated purpose
is "Serving one another in pursuit of being our best." Are you
looking for ways to serve others and discover your best? Do you
want to thrive in an environment where you feel appreciated and
valued? -Let's take a closer look at the role of -Organizational
Development Consultant to determine if this opportunity is right
The Organizational Development Consultant is responsible for the
administration of Organizational Development and Talent Management
programs and processes, such as Elevate Your Game (competency
framework), performance management, career development, leader
development, assessment, etc. -The Organizational Development
Consultant is seen as a subject matter resource, conducting
research, providing guidance, and administering a variety of
programs and processes that drive organizational effectiveness.
This role requires a breadth of Human Resource and Organizational
Development knowledge with a keen ability to analyze and report HR
data. This role is part of the Human Resources and Communications
Here's more of what you will do---Supports the development,
implementation and administration of Organizational Development and
Talent Management programs and processes.Administers the quarterly
Pay For Performance (PFP) process by partnering with HR Leaders and
PFP Coaches and team members.
- Manages PFP communications; sends out notifications and process
guides/presentations and follows up on questions as needed.
- Functions as day-to-day Workday PFP Process support resource
providing direct troubleshooting expertise and guidance.
- Maintains user guides and schedules training on a regular
- Tracks and reports on quarterly tasks to ensure timelines and
deadlines are met and data integrity is maintained.
- Analyzes quarterly performance data and reports to leadership
- Recommends system and process enhancements to leadership as
efficiency opportunities and problems are identified and
Administers and provides support for all Elevate Your Game (e.g.,
Competency implementation) programs and processes across the
- Prepares and administers program communications as
- Develops and prepares Manager and Team Member materials.
- Partners with company Communication and Creative teams as
needed to ensure program branding is consistent and
- Partners with the Learning and Development team to support
training programs, courses, quick reference guides and
- Supports Leaders, Coaches and Team Members in a variety of
programs and engagement activities.
- Maintains and monitors BrewView site and content to ensure
availability, useability and relevance as a program resource.
- Provides detailed analytics and reporting of key metrics to
support ongoing Elevate Your game performance management and
learning and development processes.
- Produces reports and analyzes program data as required.
- Continuously monitors program and looks for improvement and
Supports the administration of the annual Talent/Merit review
- Assists in preparation for the annual Talent and Merit Review
process; validates and organizes data.
- Creates presentations for Leadership and Coaches as needed to
inform and provide process guidance as needed.
- Updates and validates talent data in HRIS (Workday) to ensure
accurate and up-to-date data.
Participates in the development and implementation of new programs
and processes in support of Organizational Development and Talent
- Provides administrative support to for a variety of Talent
Management programs, initiatives and department projects.
- Interacts with leadership, coaches and team members as
- Builds effective working relationships within the organization,
delivering high-quality professional services with guidance from
- Provides feedback and expertise regarding design,
implementation, and functionality of Talent Management systems and
- Responds to inquires via email, phone, voice and text messages
related to assigned work as required; ensures communication is
clear and concise as required.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and external vendors on
Talent Management-related projects and initiatives and drive best
practices regarding systems functionality, tools, and
- Organizes and prioritizes work to meet changing priorities,
timelines and deadlines.
- Partners with Communications and HR teams to create, launch,
and administer Talent Management processes and plans.
Supports Leadership Development and Team Member On-boarding
programs as it relates to Organizational Development programs and
- Functions as day-to-day administrator and provides direct
troubleshooting expertise and guidance.
- Communicates and tracks team member compliance.
- Prepares materials and reports as needed.
Stays abreast of industry trends and proposes new processes or
program enhancements as applicable. Participates in job analysis
and job evaluation processes ensuring job profiles are correctly
defined and written in support of the organizational structure.
- Performs job analysis and job evaluation and documents all job
roles via a job profile.
- Partners with the SR Organizational Development Manager,
Leadership, and Coaches to write new job profiles and update
existing job profiles.
- Administers job profile review process and follows up to ensure
a consistent process and up-to-date job data.
- Performs field job audits as needed.
- Administers FLSA and other compliance-related audits and
- Supports updating files and Workday data to align with annual
Job Leveling and Talent Review processes.
- Maintains templates, worksheets, files, directories and other
Maintains and updates HR Talent data and produces reports in
support of Organizational Development and Talent Management
programs and processes.
- Works in the HRIS (Workday) and other systems ensuring the data
is validated and current.
- Performs HR data processing tasks; advises HR Leaders/team
members when needed and uses expertise to help improve data
collection tools and administration processes.
- Supports the development and implementation of Workday Talent
initiatives and processes.
- Partners with HR Leaders to design new Talent processes and
programs, and to update existing processes and programs.
- Partners with HRIS team to configure, test, and launch Talent
- Supports data entry, review, analysis and reporting as
- Helps to design relevant Dashboards in support of leadership
analysis and reporting.
- Delivers complex reporting and analyses of HR data.
- Identifies key trends and contributes to the creation of HR
insights that enable the diagnosis of business issues, enhancement
of employee engagement, and/or improvement of business
---This list is not all inclusive of other tasks and subtasks that
may be necessary in performing this role, but rather an overview of
the role's primary work tasks.
Here's what you must have to be considered for this role---
- Three Plus Years of Progressively Responsible Human Resource
Administration Experience In Organizational Development, Talent
Management and/or Performance Management
- Advanced Presentation and Overall Communication Skills (Both
Verbal and Written)
- Advanced MS Office Suite Skills (Excel, Outlook and
- Ability to Work Collaboratively Across the Organization and
with a Variety of Leadership Levels
- Strong Analytical Skills
Here's what we hope you have---
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or Other Related
- Working Knowledge of Human Resource Laws, Processes and Program
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Previous Job Description Writing and/or Performance Management
- Previous Workday HRIS Experience
Keywords: Andrews Distributing, Dallas , Organizational Development Consultant, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!