Company: Stealth Monitoring, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Position SummaryService Dispatchers are responsible for the
timely dispatch of service requests. The service Dispatcher
regularly interacts with customers, associates within the service
team, field service leaders, and technicians. They are also
required to schedule on-site appointments with customers, dispatch
field service technicians/subcontractors, follow up on the timely
completion of both service requests and preventative maintenance
requests and updating repair tickets within the ticketing system. A
successful candidate will have experience scheduling and
dispatching technicians, multi-tasking competing priorities and
interacting with Customers in time-sensitive scenarios. Duties &
- Confirm service request scope accuracy, special requirements,
and schedule service appointments directly with customers.
- Must be able to find and research a customer's service and/or
- Route field resources as efficiently as possible while meeting
- Interface with Branch to align on backlogs, plans, escalations,
exceptions and issues needing attention.
- Work with local branches to follow up on pending items
preventing completion such as part orders, repairs, skill
- Communicate directly with customers providing any necessary
details regarding our service, such as schedules, deliverables, and
- Promptly return customers' calls and inquiries with customers
- Build sustainable relationships with customers through open and
- Process open service & maintenance requests in line with target
- Close service tickets by capturing relevant information from
field technicians including times, dates, findings, causes and
- Handle incoming phone calls from Customers, field
technicians/subcontractors, and branch personnel.
- Advise technicians on all open issues at Customer sites and
ensure all are addressed as part of an on-site attendance.
- Proactively communicate with customers, both written and
orally, ensuring all needs are met in a timely manner.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the schedule, load
planning and coordination of subcontractors and techs to meet
customer service levels.
- Other duties as assigned.QualificationsRequired:
- High School Diploma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
strong telephone skills.
- Strong computer keyboarding skills: the ability to type while
speaking on the phone.
- Excellent Customer Service skills: able to diffuse tension,
listen, empathize, and work to set & meet expectations towards
solving Customer issues in a calm fashion.
- Excellent attendance track record.
- Possesses the ability to build relationships with internal and
external customers and vendor partners.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Web
- Must be proactive.
- Understand maps/giving directions.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently in a
fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly.Preferred:
- 2+ years experience in a security, EMS, or field service
- Able to work in a 24/7/365 call center; be open to shift work
including the possibility of working on recognized holidays.
- Experience with client/server or cloud-based service dispatch
- Experience in a call center environment.
- Ability to remain positive, constructive, and productive under
conditions of urgency, ambiguity, and uncertainty (e.g., shifting
priorities, and crises).
- Degree from an accredited University.Working ConditionsThis job
operates in a professional office environment.
Keywords: Stealth Monitoring, Inc., Dallas , Service Dispatcher, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!