Posted on: June 25, 2022
Oversee and manage the maintenance and housekeeping departments
of the facility including the repair, maintenance and installation
of machines, tools and equipment.
- Serving as the first-level of management, accountable for the
performance and outcomes of the team. Develop and mentor staff
through on-boarding, open communication, training and development
opportunities; delivering performance management processes;
building and maintaining employee morale and motivation; ensuring
the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies.
- Manage work schedules, productivity and labor budget and
expenses. Administer branch technician's bonus program.
- Serve as the primary contact for facility-related items to
include work orders, preventative maintenance, emergency repairs,
and employee development. Lead and participate in branch
- Lead the development and maintenance of measurement systems to
accurately track key maintenance performance parameters (machine
uptime, change over times, DR's, PM programs, etc.). Implement
corrective actions that resolve the problems and issues.
- Oversee the maintenance staff in the analysis of
mechanical/operational problems on equipment and testing corrective
actions. Ensure adjustments maintain maximum production and
- Identify, recommend and implement improvement items in the
maintenance and manufacturing areas of the organization to
eliminate waste and non-conforming product. Assist in the
preparation and execution of the Preventative Maintenance
- Ensure compliance of equipment, products and procedures to the
Quality System for FDA and cGMP Practices. Responsible for safety
training, personnel training and equipment trouble-shooting for
both the manufacturing filling process and the physical plant of
- Review and approve monthly expenditures by the maintenance
department. Oversee maintenance activity and cost outsourced to
- May perform Maintenance Technician duties as required.Medline
offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with
strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a
complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life
insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
- High school diploma or equivalent.Relevant Work Experience
- At least 5 years general maintenance experience. Additional
- Willing to wear a full-face respirator as task requires.
- Willing to work weekends or other overtime hours as business
needs dictate.Physical Requirements:
- Move product, supplies, and boxes up to 75 lbs. Sitting,
standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, balancing,
stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, feeling,
talking, hearing, visual acuity-near and far, depth perception,
field of vision, color vision.Environmental Conditions:
- Warehouse, varying temperatures & volume of noise.PREFERRED
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline.
Relevant Work Experience
- At least 2 years of experience managing people, including
hiring, developing, motivating and directing people as they
- Experience in liquid filling in cGmp, FDA Environment. Required
Keywords: Medline, Dallas , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!