Posted on: August 7, 2022
Electrical Engineer needed fast-growing control panel
manufacturer located in Dallas, Texas!This Jobot Job is hosted by:
James ThaiAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $70,000 - $120,000 per
yearA bit about us:Headquartered in the beautiful city of Dallas,
TX, we are a fast-growing and technology-driven electrical
engineering company bringing ideas and concepts into reality! Our
company was founded in the 1980s and provides full engineering
controls systems services to deliver high-quality products to our
customers. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in
need of a talented Electrical Engineer to join our diverse
team!Title: Electrical EngineerLocation: Dallas, TXSalary: $70,000
- $120,000Requirements: elcetrical engineering experienceWhy join
- Competitive base salary: $70,000 - $120,000
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverageJob Details
- Develop single line diagrams, motor schematics, PLC & I/O
drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Power, Phase, Frequency calculations
- Circuit Analysis
- Develop control panel layouts and Bill of Materials.
- Assist panel builders with design questions and work with QC
tech for functional testing.
- Perform inspections of control panels against drawings and
produce as-built drawings.
- Perform designs and calculations in accordance with UL, NEC and
NFPA standards under guidance of an Electrical Engineer.
- Read and interpret low voltage power circuits, instrumentation
and control circuits, mechanical layouts and assembly drawings for
electrical design interface.What You Need for this Position:
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Electrical Engineer experience
- Schematic designs
- PLCInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Dallas , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!