Company: Crescent Court Dallas
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Maintain all building related systems and the building envelop to
ensure the safety of hotel guests, associates and vendors. Ensure
compliance with company Engineering Assumptions/Culture,
preventative maintenance programs and procedures, Standard
Operating Procedures, Mission Vision and Values as well as all
Building/Fire/Health Department codes. Maintain building complex as
energy efficiency as possible constantly looking for ways to save
The following are specific contributions that must be developed
during the training program in order to successfully complete the
program and be placed in a hotel with or without reasonable
- Assist with preventative maintenance and complete report work
orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, patching
vinyl, etc., to maintain the hotel and keep the product quality
- Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis
(e.g., ""room care"").
- Assist in checking electrical systems such as air conditioning
controls, television sets, lighting systems, and make minor repairs
- Assist in checking and making routine repairs and assist on major
repairs of all hotel equipment including small appliances, kitchen
equipment, laundry equipment, boilers, pool equipment, HVAC, hand
and power tools and general plumbing systems and fixtures such as
pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
- Service the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and
cleaning filters; completing maintenance request forms and record
- Maintain the building exterior and ""curb appeal"" (e.g., snow
removal, lawn care, painting, gardening).
- Refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as
cabinets, tables, chairs, doors windows and counters. Paint and
finish furniture and fixtures if needed.
- Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints,
and/or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Operation of heavy machinery.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Welcome to Hotel Crescent Court, with undeniable charm that is
quintessentially Texan, we meld Dallas sophistication and heritage
into an experience that is uniquely Hotel Crescent Court. With our
immersive spa, renowned dining, and serene pool just moments away
from the trolley, our hotel opens a world filled by arts, shopping
and entertainment districts. Fresh from a $30 million renovation,
this is Texas luxury living at its finest. At the Hotel Crescent
Court, our associates can expect to work in an environment that
focuses on nurturing development and growth. We take care of you so
that you can take care of our guests. Complimentary parking, free
meals during your shift, and monthly associate celebrations are
just a few perks that can be expected when working here. We value
U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military
candidates to apply.
Keywords: Crescent Court Dallas, Dallas , Maintenance Engineer, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!