Production Team Members
Company: Tempur Sealy International, Inc
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Iconic Brands. Storied History. Industry-leading Innovation.
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. is the world's largest bedding
provider. The company develops, manufactures, markets and
distributes mattresses, adjustable bases, pillow and other sleep
and relaxation products in approximately 100 countries. Combining a
proud history and groundbreaking innovation, the company holds some
of the most highly recognized brands in the industry, including
Tempur -, Tempur-Pedic -, Sealy -, Sealy Posturepedic -, Optimum---
and Stearns & Foster -. Our comprehensive suite of bedding products
offers a variety of products to consumers across a broad range of
We recognize that our employees are our most important resource. As
such, we strive to treat each individual with respect and courtesy
and build an atmosphere characterized by strong teamwork, mutual
trust and open communication.
We are hiring for multiple production opportunities in our
manufacturing facility in Brenham, TX. No experience required.
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
* Competitive Pay and Benefits
* Weekly Pay
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Opportunity for Advancement
* Disability and Life Company Paid
* 401k Plan with company match (no vesting period)
* Employee Purchase Discounts up to 75%
* Employee Referral Bonus
These tasks will give a feel for what you will be doing on a daily
* May move materials/components between floor, pallets, conveyors
and or tables.
* May also operate various equipment machines such as, forklifts,
pallet jacks, tape guns, tape machines, sewing machine, and hot
* May be responsible for ensuring production materials are sorted,
verified and supplied to appropriate stations or staging areas as
required to meet production schedule.
* May collaborate with a team to achieve organizational goals
* May be responsible for correctly labeling and packing finished
* May perform different assigned task to help with personal
development within the organization
* Maintain and sustain a clean area/environment
* Perform quality inspections at every step in the process to
ensure compliance with quality standards.
* Once selected for an interview, all available positions will be
Foundations for success.
* Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the task
* Occasional, frequent or continuous
reaching/pulling/pushing/grasping and use of arms, hands and
* Occasional, frequent or continuous sitting, walking, standing
and/or mounting/dismounting forklifts or other equipment.
* Occasional lifting of items weighting up to 35 pounds, with or
* Ability to perform within a fast paced, team environment to
maintain monthly, weekly, and daily production goals.
Are you ready to be part of a supportive team culture?
Follow the link below to complete an application.
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential duties, responsibilities, and key results of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties, responsibilities, and
key results outlined herein.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Tempur Sealy International, Inc, Dallas , Production Team Members, Professions , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!